Chapter 3 What the hell is wrong with you?

You are all appreciated for reading my first book thank you.😭😭😭😭😁

*After the *CoUgh* ROACH *cOuGh* incident, by the way (y/n) ended up pissing herself and changed into the P.E shorts she was given for the school year*

*In class now*

"If the two of you tell someone I pissed myself there's gonna be some issues m'kay" I said to the two teenagers on the left of me by the window. 'thought I was the protagonist'.

Jotaro just scoffed and said "I wouldn't waste my time on telling someone that your dumbass pissed themself, cause you thought a roach was gonna kill you".

Before I could protest at the statement Kakyoin spoke "I won't tell anyone either. Besides I found how you were scared of cockroaches cute".

*Jotaro and (y/n) both look at Kakyoin who is seated closest to the window*

"...You thought that was... Cute?" I asked questioning his type in girls.

"Miss (l/n), if you keep interrupting the class I'll see you in detention later" The teacher said while scolding at me.

*All the students looked at me*

I muttered "Sorry sir, won't happen again", then he continued speaking and writing on the board about (whatever subject you like or hate the most..... Or giraffes).

*FUCKING BRRRRRING BRRRRRING LUNCH TIME LIL SHITS*

*Le GaSp* "FOOD" I ran out of the classroom with Kakyoin and Jotaro following close behind. Somehow they were keeping up with me just fine while walking.

'I know I'm a baked bean, but don't gotta shove it in my face you two😭'

Then Jotaro had to deal with the occultist again, so he was left behind for dead while me and Kakyoin got our food and headed to the roof.

"Hey Kakyoin"

"Yes (y/n)?"

After eating a piece of my rice cake I asked Kakyoin "Do you ever wonder if we're just part of some phycological game and we're all just pawns in someone else's eyes?.... No? Me neither." I said to the red headed teenager.

Kakyoin had a confused and questioning expression on his face, but before he could say anything Jotaro slammed the rooftop door open and shut it just as quickly as he had opened it.

"Holy shit dude! you look like you wanna piss yourself too!" I said to the very pissed of looking Jotaro with a shit eating grin on my face.

"Shut up bitch!" He said in his usual annoyed tone.

"If you're gonna call me bitch make sure to put Queen before it. My way or the highway" I said with a bright smile on my face.

Kakyoin laughed, while Jotaro had a face of what the fuckery.

"Anyways lunch is almost over. Do you know which class you have after lunch (y/n)?" Kakyoin asked while Jotaro came over and sat to the left of me.

"Ummmm, no let me check my schedule" I grab my backpack and rummage through it.

"Found it! Let's see ummmm... Marine biology..." Jotaro's eyes light up after (y/n) says that, "Then... Classes for... The idiotics! Wait a minute... DAMNIT MOM, YOU ASSHAT!?!?" Kakyoin laughs and Jotaro sits there with his hat shading his face, "Please don't tell my mom I called her an asshat, she'll kill me with her flip-flops..... I'm serious Kakyoin.....".

While Kakyoins still having his laughing fit Jotaro speaks to me "I'll take you to the Marine biology, cause that's my next class too".

*Kakyoin chokes on his laughter and looks at Jotaro*

"Oh really? Thank you Jotaro!" I say with a bright smile.

*Jotaro pull's his hat down further covering the light crimson dusting his cheeks a rosy red*

"It's nothing..." He mutters.

*Kakyoin in the background shipping it*

🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆

"So what do you do for fun Jotaro?" I asked the tall teen, while walking down the hallway to Marine biology.

*He glances at me and stays silent*

'Jeez, why you gotta be so awkward man😕. Like even if you is hot, like bro, speak'

"I play videogames with Kakyoin after school and read comics with him" he says.

*Le GaSp* "YOU PLAY VIDEOGAMES... AND READ COMICS" he flinches after my sudden outburst.

"Stop yelling. We're almost there.....".

"Do you play Skyrim?" I ask with stars in my eyes.

"Eh? Skyrim was.... Okay".

*(Y/n) had the face of when Alduwiener thought he was gonna win against the dragonborn, but fucked up*

"I use to be an adventurer like you..... then I took a drop kick to the balls".

"A wha-" I quickly dropkicked Jotaro in the balls and he grunts, then I run to the Marine biology class that was at the end of the hall.

"STAR PLATINUM, ZA WARUDO!!!"

*Time has stopped*

(Jotaro's pov) (let's see how well I am at different povs shall we?)

"I use to be an adventurer like you..... then I took a drop kick to the balls".

'you don't have balls dumbass'

"A wha-" I'm cut off by (y/n) dropkicking me in the balls.

'Holy shit she kicks hard, but I'm getting not letting her get away that easy.... Time to call out star.'

"STAR PLATINUM, ZA WARUDO"

*Time has stopped*

*After Jotaro rejusts himself, he walks up to the now frozen in time (y/n)*

'I think I'll trip (y/n) or... Her smile... It's... Cute. Wait... What am I thinking!"

"Ora?" Star platinum says (look guy's it's our baby ✨Star✨).

"No Star, I don't like (y/n)... She's a dumb bitch" I reply to Star.

"ORA, ORA ORA!!!" Star protests.

"Damnit Star, shut up. She's not that... Cute" I grumble. I then move (y/n)'s left foot out from under her, so she trips.

"Ora....." Star says concern in his adorable face.

"She'll be fine, let's head into class" I walk into class and take a seat, with Star Platinum returning.

*Time has begun*

That's the end of this Chapter. Thanks for wasting time on this shit😁😁😁😁. Appreciate you guys reading and commenting on this bullshit.