Chapter 2 Enter cherry man

You guys should checkout SMG4 on youtube. Watching their videos makes me wanna die from wheezing so much. Thank you for reading this garbage😁. Now on with the story.

"Jotaro, there you are! I've been looking for you" a very euphoric man says.

The beast of a man turns around to face this other unknown man.

I peer over "Jotaro's" shoulder to get a better look at....... a cherry man?

"Hey, Kakyoin..." This enigmatic man called Jotaro replies to the also unknown other.

Kakyoin then notices the girl behind of Jotaro.

"Well, hello there! I almost didn't notice you. My name's Noriaki Kakyoin and you are?...." He holds out his hand with a bright smile.

'My eyes BURN. His smile is on par with the sun right now.'

I shake his hand with a smile of my own in return, "My name is (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you Kakyoin" I let go of his hand.

"Well (y/n), it's very nice to meet you. I see you've already met my friend Jotaro".

I glance over at Jotaro and meet his steel-blue gaze then return my attention to Kakyoin.

"Yeah..... Anyways, do you happen to know where the principal's office is?"

"Why yes I do! We could escort you there if you'd like!" Kakyoin replies with a bright smile plastered across his face. While Jotaro just sighs annoyed at my existence probably. (Istg if I had a dime for every time he sighed I'd be rich)

"Finally. Thank you, so much Kakyoin!"

The boys and I start walking down the halls while having small talk with Kakyoin.

"Hey, Jotaro?" I say.

He looks at me with a mighty fine glare.

"What bitch?" He says a bit annoyed, but behind that annoyance he's a little happy Y/n decided to speak to him again.

'ok, rude much'

"I was wondering if you were okay over there, because you were so quiet," I say with a look of curiosity written all over. Before Jotaro can answer Kakyoin replies for him instead.

"Jotaro's not much of a talker, especially around new people or...... Girls..." Kakyoin says quite plainly put.

"Oh okay, well...... Would he like to join our conversation anyway?" I ask.

Kakyoin and I both share a glance before looking at Jotaro. We stare for a hot minute until big guy over here decides to pull down his hat and get edgy with us.

He grumbles, "Fine."

With that Kakyoin returns his focus to me and smiles with the brightness of a thousand suns.

I smile back. 'Oh my goodness, this boy's smile is contagious, but...... I still have to go pee (yeah me too, yet here I am) and why the hell is it taking so long find the frickin principal's office. Jeez, Louise.'

🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆

Me, Jotaro and Kakyoin continue chatting, until I trip over my non-existent happiness (kidding..... Or am I?) and faceplant.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Kakyoin asks, concern plastered over his features (I feel weird writing that).

"I'm fi-", I'm then cut off by Jotaro gently pulling me up to my feet and in the process making me quite flustered and confused by his actions and closeness.

'He's so c-close and he smells like....... *Deadpan says in mind* Cigarette smoke........ Damnit I was lied to when mom said guys smelt like nice cologne.'

"O-oh, thank you, Jotaro" you smile to the very large boy.

He pulls his hat down while looking away and I swear I see a hint of tomato red... or I'm delusional... one of the two...

"It was nothing. You just looked like a dumbass on the ground like that" Jotaro says returning eye contact.

'Never mind, he's still an asshole'

I swear I see Kakyoin with a shit-eating grin in the background while all this is happening but get my answer when he clears his throat and gets both my and Jotaro's attention.

He grins quite proudly before speaking, "Alright (y/n) here's the princi-" I bolt past Kakyoin before he has a chance to finish his sentence. I enter the principals office with a loud thud from the door hitting the wall, while in the process scaring the shit out of the principal.

"Before you yell at me, sorry for slamming the door open and being so late. I forgot to grab my class schedule before school started".

"(L/n)...... Where is your uniform?" The principal asks.

"Ummmm, my mom..... accidentally...... shredded it".

The principal looks at me in disbelief.

'So proud of myself. No way anyone would think that's unbelievable.'

I pat myself on the back internally.

"Riiiight....... Well it seems we'll have to get a new one for you and here is your schedule for this year's semesters." The principal hands me my schedule and I take it with great speed.

"Thank you. Oh before I go can you..... At least make the skirt go all the way to my ankles...... Please?"

Crys internally cause I still have to wear a stupid ass skirt (no offense to anybody who likes skirts.... Please don't come at me for this)

"Fine, we will make it long (l/n). Now leave to your next class before you miss anymore. There will be no repeats."

I fist pump the air while walking out of the principal's office only to see that Kakyoin and Jotaro are still there waiting for me for some reason.

'Don't they have their own classes too?'

"....... You saw nothing. Question... Where's the bathroom?."

Kakyoin giggles at my question like I just said some cheesy pick-up line to that one girl and got rejected halfway through the line.

"It's over there" He points down the hall where there's a big ass, can't miss it, smack you in the face sign... yet somehow my dumbass missed it (that is legit me in real life).

"Oh....... Thanks..... again. FINALLY!!!" I run down the hall like a crackhead and almost slip running into the bathroom. I hear Kakyoin's laugh from down the hall but pay no mind because I am a woman on a mission.

"Good grief, what gave birth to that?" Jotaro says with an expression of confusion.

" Well, why don't you ask her yo-" gets cut off again by (y/n) screaming,

"THERE'S A FUCKING ROACH. DAMNIT I FORGOT TO BRING MY FUCKIN ROACH REPELLENT. AAAAAAAAAAH IT'S CHASING ME". They see (y/n) haul ass out of the bathroom like no tomorrow.

"Good grief"

Thanks for reading this crap I call writing. Question for the people who played last of 2 and finished what'd you think of it? I was pissed at how it ended, so fucked up.