Chapter 1: Life's a merry go around of chaos

Greetings everyone! This is my first fanfic and I would love to have feedback on what needs improvement so I can insure better quality reading for everyone. So don't feel bad about criticizing me! Anyways, on with the story! P.S. Sorry if it's trash. ಥ_ಥ

I wake up with a soft groan as my alarm clock rudely wakes me up from my slumber before I throw the clock at the wall in agitation. I jump slightly at the sound the clock makes against the wall before I realize my mom's going to come and yell at me for throwing the clock, which is now broke. "Wait a minute... Isn't today the first day of school...?" I yawn after that realization as I slowly drag myself out of bed, rubbing my e/c eyes with a tired grumble.

'I'm mildly glad mom had work last night.'

I walk over to my closet and throw it open as I look through with furrowed brows before I sigh softly when I see the school uniform hanging in the closet. "I'm not wearing that garbage."

I grab a black and green hoodie with Zoro on it from One Piece before I slip it on over my head and grab some dark blue jeans before taking of my shorts I wore to bed. I put the pants on and grab some socks from my drawers nearby. I grab the skirt of the school uniform and begin to head downstairs into my mom's study room before tossing the skirt into the paper shredder. I watch the skirt get shredded up with a smug grin. 'There now I have an excuse as to why I'm not wearing that shit'.

I put my socks on while I head into the kitchen to make breakfast. I waltz over to the fridge after I enter the kitchen and quickly grab out the eggs from the fridge. I put a flat pan on the stove and turn the burner on before grabbing two eggs out of the egg carton. I crack open the eggs and let them drop onto the pan with a sizzle as I discard the eggshells and put the egg carton back into the fridge.

I watch the eggs cook as I stare at them with a butter knife in hand to flip them because I'm too lazy to wash the spatula in the sink. I watch the eggs set ablaze with a raised brow. 'Is it supposed to do that...?' I scratch the back of my head in thought before I just shrug my shoulders and assume that's how you're supposed to cook the eggs.

I don't notice my mom walk into the kitchen with a bewildered expression before it quickly morphs into anger. "Y/N WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

I look back at my mom with a proud expression on my face for mastering the art known as cooking. "Bekfast." I state with a big ol' grin on my dumb mug.

Well that was poorly thought out. I highly regret that recent decision. She picked me up like the baked bean that I am and threw me out the house like I was nothing. 'So much for breakfast. She didn't even compliment my culinary skills.' A disappointed look crosses my features as I shake my head and put on my shoes she threw at my head after she threw me out.

🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆

As I started walking to school I realized something... 'I have no fuckin clue where I'm going.' Then that's when I heard it. The most demoralizing and horrifying screeches I have ever witnessed in my 17 years of living on this godforsaken earth. I hear a plethora of girls scream out "Jojo!" in uncanny unison.

My eyes widen in disbelief as I look at the gate ahead of me where I heard the girls hollering like hussies. 'HOLY SHIT! DO THEY MEAN MOJO JOJO?!?!' I run through the large steel gate with a huge grin on my face, hoping to see Mojo Jojo from power puff girls. I then yell at the top of my lungs "MOJO JOJO?"

Then all eyes landed on me as I stare at the group of girls confusedly while they surround the goddamn eiffel tower. "Where the fuck is Mojo...?" I mutter to myself in mild frustration as my e/c flicker around what looks to be the front of the school. 'Oh sweet! I found the school! Pssh, and I thought I was gonna need Google maps."