Bloopers of Chapter 4

When (y/n) walked into Marine Biology class....

(Y/n): 'I think I broke my face😭'

*Walks in and see's Jotaro with a shit eating grin*

(Y/n): "...... YOU SON OF BITCH I'LL KILL YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING BLOODLINE!?!?".

*Jotaro laughs*

(A/n): "(y/n) we do not use that type of fucking language in this motherfucking classroom or script for this part you dumb bitch".

*Jotaro still laughing in the background*

(Y/n): "b-but you ju-".

(A/n): "No why's, no buts, no cocai-*clears throat*😳 I mean coconuts".

When (y/n) hit another wa- I mean pers- I mean coconu-*(a/n) clears throat* I MEAN JOTARO.

(Y/n): 'Can't believe (a/n) hired a bunch of whores to play the cu-'.

*Faceplants in Jotaro's big titt-i-i *CoUgH* I mean chest😐......*

*Jotaro looks down at (y/n)*

Jotaro: "Tsk... how many time's are you gonna face plant into my chest, huh?"

(Y/n): "As much as your dad keeps going to the store to buy milk" says with deadpan expression.

When Basta- i mean DIO enters...

(Y/n): "Hey where'd you get that green lipstick from? It looks hella cheap bitchboy and green does not suit fat fucks, like yourself"(I mean no offense).

DIO: "...YOU LITTLE WENCH".

*DIO lunges at (y/n), but (y/n) is too fast and dodges like the badass she is😎. (Y/n) then proceeds to beat the shit out of him with holy water and a big ass Bible(I bet Pucci is so jealous).

(A/n): *sheds tear* "Im so proud".

*Jotaro and Kakyoin laughing their asses of in the background*