Bloopers of Chapter 2

When Kakyoin introduces himself......

Kakyoin: "Oh hello, I almo-" gets cut off by (y/n) going off script....... Again.

(Y/n): "Why the hell do you look like you could pull off the wizard of Oz?".

*Everything goes silent*

Jotaro: *snickers*

Kakyoin: "HIEROPHANT GREEN!!!"

Jotaro: "STAR PLATINUM!!!"

Kakyoin: "EMERALD SPLASH!!!"

Jotaro: *protects (y/n) from Kakyoin's Emerald Splash*

(Y/n) over here knowing their fighting, but can't see their stands. Just seeing them doing poses, but because (y/n) is so smart. She started taking pictures of them while her camera was on flash and didn't notice till they looked at her.

(Y/n): Starts singing, " Fuck this shit I'm out, mhm, Fuck this shit I'm out, no thanks, don't mind me, I'ma just grab my stuff and leave, excuse me please, Fuck this shit I'm out, nope, Fuck this shit I'm out, alright then, I don't know what the fuck just happend, but I don't really care, I'ma get the fuck up outta here, Fuck this shit I'm out." Full sprints down the hallway leaving Jotaro and Kakyoin confused. (Fuck This Shit I'm Out by The Theme Song)

When (y/n) runs past Kakyoin.......

Kakyoin: "her-" (y/n) runs past Kakyoin and hits the principal's door knocking herself out in the process.

Author: "DAMNIT (Y/N) YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE FUCKING JOB AND YOU FUCKED IT UP." Author-chan starts mumbling incoherently to herself in the corner.

*Kakyoin and Jotaro just sitting there in silence wondering what the fuck just happend*

The principal then walks out hitting (y/n) with the door.

Principal: "I don't remember this being part of the scr-".

Author: "NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!"

*Kakyoin hands Author-chan a chocolate bar cause it's shark week and she's tired of everyone's bullshit*

Author: "Kakyoin your my one true love.... And the only one who's gonna survive this massacre".

Kakyoin: "Wait..... WHAT!?!".

When (y/n) finally woke up.....

(Y/n): "Where the fuck am i?".

Author: "Your in my basement because I'm gonna pull a fucking yandere on your bitch ass".

(Y/n): "WhO tHe FuCk ArE yOu!?!".

Author: "You know what fuck it, we're going back to the script because your fucking dumbass and have horrible memory....".

When (y/n) was in the bathroom screaming at a roach.........

(Y/n): "AAAAAAAAH THERE'S TWO ROACHES FUCKING BEHIND THE TOILET........ WHAT THE FUCK AUTHOR YOU SAID THERE WOULD ONLY BE ONE ROACH YOU STOOPID ASS BITCH!?!?"

*Author looks at Jotaro*

(Y/n) in the background : "GUUUUUUUYS!?!"

*Jotaro looks at Author*

(Y/n) in the background again : "HELLLOOOOOO........"

Jotaro: "What are you looking at bitch?".

(Y/n) still in the background, " ARE YOU GUYS STILL THERE?!?"

Author: "🖕😒 Fuck you Joot, I do what I want, when I want".

(Y/n) in the background sobbing really loud, " GUUU*hic*UUUUYS, ARE YOO*hic*OOU ST*hic*ILLLL THE*hic* EEERE!?!?"

*Jotaro has the look of "I'm gonna kill you"*

(Y/n) still crying in the background loudly, "IM *hic* SCAAA*hic*AARED

Jotaro: 'Why can't I move or speak all of a sudden?'

(Y/n) Still crying, but now nobody knows what language she's speaking, "FXHDHVGF*hic*HGHDUVDY*hic*GDUEHJJCIKVD*hic*HDYGJDYJC*hic*." Sobs even louder.

Author: "I have the ultimate stand Jotaro, wanna know why? Cause I'm the fucking Author, so eat shit."

*Kakyoin in the background wondering what the fuck happend while he was gone getting cherries*