Chapter 4 Enter the Bastard

I want to thank you all for reading my story. It warms my heart to know that my story isn't complete garbage, so thank you all from the bottom of my heart😄. Anyways on with the story.

*Face plants*

"Ouch, that hurt....." I say while swiping away my (h/l) (h/c) hair from my mouth and face.

'ew'

*Brushes self off while getting up*

'Ok time to head into... What was it again? Oh, that's right... Marine Biology!'

I open the door to Marine Biology only to be met with the one and only.....

'Asshat....'

'......Wait a damn minute...'

*Looks behind to see if Jotaro is still where I left him, then looks back to see a shit eating grin on Jotaro face*

'...hmmmmmm'.

I walk over and take a seat next to Jotaro and hear him chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I whisper so the teacher doesn't yell at me.

"Your face" He replies while not even trying to be inconspicuous.

I shake my head in annoyance 'Ha, real funny asstaro'.

I then turn my head to the board where we're learning about Greenland sharks ( Did you know that greenland sharks can live for over a hundred years. The more you know😁).

*Time skip brought to you by polnareff's big tibbies (Can't believe I just wrote that.... I feel like I've committed more sins than I already have)*

"YOLOOOOO!" I scream at the top of my lungs, while dashing out of the Marine Biology class and passing that cult again, but before I turn the corner I flip the cult off and say "SEE YOU IN HELL ASSHOLES!!!" then laugh like a maniac.

Then I hit another wall and fell again.

"DAMNIT WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE WALLS!?!?" I scream at what I thought was another wall again, but then look up to see a confused and concerned Kakyoin.

"A-are you ok (y/n)?" He says while extending his hand to help me up.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say while taking Kakyoin's hand and standing up.

"Is Jotaro not with you?"

"No I left the classroom immediately after the time sk- I mean, bell then I saw that cu- I mean... Group of... Thots....." my voice trails off with that last part of the sentence.

"Oh ok..... I guess we can wait for him at the gate then" Kakyoin says with his signature smile.

"Ok, but first I need to put my books in my locker real quick" I say while we start walking to the gate through the now crowded halls of no mercy.

"The lockers are on the way to the gate so we can stop off there, so you can drop-off your books" Kakyoin replies with a kind smile.

"Thanks" I say with a smile not noticing the looming figure over us.

'I feel intimidated for some reason' I say to myself with slight nervousness on my (s/c) face.

*Slowly turns around and stops walking in the process then collides into a smoky smelling wall*

'Oh, great. I'm falling again' I say not even caring anymore...

But the fall never came?...

The harsh impact of marble, never came?...

Why? I asked myself. That's when I realized I was caught and in the heat of the moment I didn't notice that I was caught by Jotaro. I was in his arms.

'He still smells like lung cancer'.

I then look up and realize how close our faces our.

I push him away with a light crimson across my cheeks.

"Th-thanks for ca-catching me... Again" I say stuttering like a dork.

He pulls his hat down to hide the huge blush on his face, but sadly it doesn't go unnoticed to Kakyoin cause his ears are a crimson pink.

"Yare yare daze, It was nothing. Stop thanking me like I saved your life or something......" he says while regaining his composure back.

We then start walking down the hall in silence to get to the lockers at the end of the hallway.

"(Y/n) do you play any games?" Kakyoin ask to avoid the silence when we made it to the Lockers.

"Yeah, I do" I answer while opening my locker and putting my books away.

"Really? What's your favorite game?" He asks with curiosity of what games I like.

"Skyrim (or you can choose your own favorite game)" I reply while shutting my locker with a bang.

"Oh that's a good game. My favorite is F-MEGA" Kakyoin replies excitedly.

We then exit through the school doors to find ourselves in front of the gate with a blonde man standing in front of it.

Jotaro and Kakyoin stop dead in their tracks, while I, hehehe, walk up to the gate ignoring the huge ass guy standing in front of it.

"Oh, so your approaching me?" (I'm sorry I had to do it😥😂) The blondie say's.

*(Y/n) slowly walks up to the man and stops right infront of the mysterious man*

"You look like someone who has daddy issues and is upset cause his mommy committed suicide, because she didn't fucking love you. You also look like the type to bawl when you don't get what you want cause you're a whiny little bitch boy" I say to this ugly bastard.

*Jotaro in the background with the face of holy shit and Kakyoin in the background giggling his ass off*

"My name is Dio Brando you insolent little wretch" this so called "Dio" says to me all up in my face.

"Oh also... Fuck you" he say's to me in a disgusted tone.

*Jotaro blowing fuses in the background and Kakyoin about to use Emerald Splash*

"Fuck me yourself coward" I say with pride.

"DIOOO"

Thanks for reading, also was F-MEGA Kakyoin's favorite game, cause I forgot if it was or not. Also bloopers will be put on later, cause I'm tired.