You're Our Baby Now

Start from the beginning

"We love you too Racetrack" Albert said and he knew that he spoke for Spot too.

Race fell asleep quickly and so did the two other boys  Their siblings didn't want to wake them up so they let them sleep and saved some dinner for them so that they could eat when they woke up.

The next day
Race woke up by Albert and Spot talking. "Good morning Racetrack Higgins" Spot whispered in Race's ear and kissed the side of his head.

Race snuggled closer to Spot, Albert clung onto Race from behind and Race yawned. "Do I have to get up?" he asked, Spot chuckled.

"No, but you need to eat. Albert you know what to do" Spot answered and nudged his head towards the door. Albert was about to get out of the bed.

"Don't leave me" Race grunted and turned around to cling onto Albert.

"I need to if you'll get something to eat" he said and chuckled, trying to pry Race of him.

"That can easily be done without you guys leaving me" Race said, smiling into the crook of Albert's neck. "Daaaveeeyyy!!" he screamed, Davey came sliding into the room, panicked.

"What is it Racetrack?" he asked, wide-eyed.

"Can you get us something to eat?" Race asked. Davey rolled his eyes.

"Let me guess, you don't want to get up and none of your soulmates can leave you because you want cuddles?" Race nodded. "Okay, I'll heat up the soup from last night"

"Okay, thank you Davey" Race shouted after him when Davey went out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen.

"That was easy" Spot said to Race.

"Yep" Race and Albert said in unison, popping the p.

"Okay, you guys are adorable" Blink said from where he was hanging in the roof out of a vent.

"Blink! I hate you!" Race screamed in fear.

"No, you don't, you love me" he responded with a smile before he crawled into the vent again on his way to, who knows where.

"That was random" Spot said, Race and Albert nodded.

"Yes it was" Elmer said from the top bunk.

"Okay, that's enough, everyone who is hiding in this room, stand on the middle of the floor!" Race exclaimed, annoyed. Every single Manhattan Newsie and some Brookies came out from closets, vents and from the top bunk and stood in the middle of the room. "Okay, we were having soulmate time! That means we have the right to have privacy so if I ever catch any of you, even if it's only one of you, every single one of you will have to do something to pay us back!" Race exclaimed, annoyed again.

"Fine, Race" all the boys said in unison and walked out of the room.

"Thank god they're gone now" Race said and snuggled closer to Spot. Albert snuggled on to the other side of Race and they laid there in silence before Race spoke up, "Guys, do you want to go outside because Finch, Henry, Tommy Boy, Blink and Mush is right outside of the door?" he asked his soulmates. The five boys outside of the door growled and they heard their walking disappear.

"Yeah, I think that's better" Spot said and lifted Race up from the bed when he got up himself.

"Spot, my body feels better, I can walk by myself" he said and tried to get out but instead fell into Albert's arms. "Can't I get to walk on my own?" he asked, clearly annoyed.

"Nope, you're our baby now" Albert said and smiled as they walked outside.

"Fine but it's your fault if I get annoying" Race responded and clung onto Albert.

"You're not gonna get annoying, trust me, I had to survive with Albert for six months before we found out that you were a part of  our relationship" Spot said, Albert nudged him slightly. They layed down in the grass, Spot and Albert on each side of Race.

"You don't think of me as a third wheel? You think of me as a part of your relationship?" Race asked, tears threatening to fall.

"Our relationship" Spot corrected him. Race couldn't keep the tears away anymore.

"Hey, Race, you are not a third wheel and you never will be. You are as big of a part of this as us" Albert said and hugged his soulmate tightly, Race couldn't feel the pain of the cuts since he had gotten pain killers so he hugged back as hard as he could.

Spot joined the hug and the three boys were happy crying together in a hug and a moment they would never forget.

"I love you guys with every inch of my being"

"I love you guys too"

"We all love each other more than we love anything else"

1352 words