(2) Chapter 3

Finally Jennette was,
Face to face with her.
Finally Athanasia had
Stopped staring.

It was uncomfortable,
But Jennette didn't like it.
At all.

Jennette only hugged,
My arm while staring.
All Athanasia had done,
Was hug me.

After all, it's just
Jealousy.

X

I looked over at Jennette, seeing her smile made me happy. Her happiness is mine's even if my face doesn't show it. Then Jennette looked over at me her smile suddenly disappeared.

Seeing her excusing herself from the noble's discussion made me worried. I only thought she wanted my attention but, it seems that my result was wrong.

She walked towards me and bowed down to Athanasia.

"May the sun shine over the Obelia."

Jennette stated in the most mature way possible, making the heir of Obelia shocked.

It also seems like Jennette didn't remembered that we met before.

Athanasia only smiled and she clearly stated that she wasn't really comfortable with many people that stared at her.

"Ah, sorry I was standing by your brother. I wasn't really comfortable with the other men. They seem very scary."

Athanasia looked at Jennette hoping she would relate to her. Jennette gasped as nodded frantically.

"I totally agree, only brother Ijekiel and brother Nox is comfortable to be with!"

Jennette happily said while covering her mouth with her right hand. She closed her eyes and smiled softly.

Athanasia calmed down and also smiled.

"I believe we've met before, but I can't seem to remember."

Jennette looked surprised from the sudden outburst from Athanasia.

"Princess Athanasia, I believe this is over first time meeting though."

Athanasia smile never turned upside down, but she seemed sad when Jennette didn't remember.

Nox only stayed quiet between the two girls, he didn't want to interrupt the ladies talk. They didn't ask him nor, talk to him.

"Well, I'll see you two later at the upcoming tea party."

Athanasia bowed and came up to Jennette to hug her. Jennette being Jennette returned the hug.

"Yes, I'll make sure to bring my brother just in case!"

She happily stated as they both retreated from the hug. Jennette smiled turned upside down when Athanasia hugged Nox.

"I'll see you later too Sir Nox!"

Athanasia smile brightens when she felt his warmth. Then, Jennette suddenly hugged my arm tightly- she pouted slightly.

'What has Athy done to you, don't act like this Jennette.'

Nox silently stood there, he didn't know what to do. Suddenly he stretched his right hand out to Athanasia's hand kissing her hand.

"May the Sun shine upon Obelia empire."

Nox stated as he and Jennette retreated into the crowd. Athanasia was shocked that Nox had done that.

'What if- what if, daddy kills him?!'

She just continued smiling but, deep down inside her- she felt like her death is coming soon.

X

The two Obelia's danced beautiful they were like god's that came to Earth.

Nox could clearly see Athanasia's mess up but, Claude has covered her mess by lifting her into the sky for the last phase of there dance together.

They both bowed after the dance, the once silent crowd begun to clap loudly. They were captured by their beauty that they couldn't stop staring.

Once Claude glared at them, they all lowered there head like commoners. They shivered after the emperor has passed them while holding the princesses hand.

Jennette eyes shined and sparkled from the beauty of the dance, but she still thought Nox's was better because of favoritism.

Ever since she was a child, she followed Nox's foot steps. Even if he was reading a history book, she would scoot over next to him and listen to his reading.

The difference between Athanasia and Jennette right now was that one doesn't have a family while the other has an father.

But, Jennette called me family she was truly happy. So joyful that she said, "I don't need my papa nor mama! I only need you!"

He couldn't help but, smile slightly and hug her into his embrace.

"I'm so proud of you Jennette."

Nox softly whispered into Jennette's ear not knowing, those words was carved into her heart.

Nox knew that she wanted to make him proud but, he didn't know she was trying to make him feel happy as well.

X