(2) Chapter 5- Part 2

Who are you?
I don't remember.
Why are you looking at me,
So painfully?

My job is to restore,
This dimension.
But, why are you so grown up now?

Jennette was her name,
Right?
Why is Athanasia shocked.
The emperor thanked me?

For saving Athanasia?
But at what cost?

X

Nox layed in the bed while a physician came into conclusion that he won't be able to remember anything from the past 10 or 9 years.

Jennette softly started to cry, hoping that he would remember her.

One whole week has passed since he went into a coma. Athanasia had woken up early since she was not the one in pain anymore.

But, she was weak.

Undeniably weak, that her legs couldn't handle her weight. She lost a few pounds from her coma but, Nox on the other hand didn't lose any. He remained healthy even if he was in a coma.

Jennette hoped that Nox would be alright every single night. And that he would remember every special event that spent together.

She prayed on the bottom of her heart, that he would remember her.

Her soft cries when she layed beside him, begging him to wake up. She couldn't bear of him disappearing from her life.

She grabbed his hands together with her small fragile hands, softly gripping them.

It wasn't the same without him, she had grown to fond of him.

But she couldn't stay over at the imperial palace.

Why?

Because it was mainly the fault of Athanasia's so, his Majesty has taken in the role to take care of Nox while he's in coma.

Athanasia was also in a state of sorrow to Jennette also hoping that he'd wake up.

Jennette felt like she couldn't live a next day anymore.

Not until, receiving a letter that Nox had woken up. Immediately asking her Uncle to prepare a carriage to the imperial palace, she rushed out to see Nox again.

She felt the relief from it, she finally has a way to live again.

The guilt from Athanasia has also disappeared. Jennette and Athanasia had encountered each other going to see Nox.

They chatted while they walked to the guest room that was located in the far east hall.

Once they entered the room, they saw Nox was awake.

He looked troubled, they physician that was checking up on him. Walked up to Jennette and Athanasia, shook his head.

"I'm sorry your Highness but, he doesn't remember a girl named Jennette."

The physical bowed and left the two girls standing into on the open door to Nox.

Jennette suddenly fell down on her knees, crying. Athanasia quickly tried to help her stand up again but, Jennette's pain was too much.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!"

Jennette screamed in pain from the sudden wave of emotions. She couldn't bare any of it, so much that she had fainted.

X

Sung Jin- woo had woken up being in bed, he sat up looking over to see a old man. He seemed surprised that he had woken up from his sleep.

"Young sir, do you remember spending most of your years with Jennette?"

Nox suddenly grabbed his head in pain, from even trying to think of who this Jennette was.

"Ahhh!"

His head was in so much pain that he feels like his head was about to burst.

Warning
Warning

"Who?...."

Sung Jin-woo didn't even encounter this Jennette, he was speaking to a ruler before being sucked into this dimension.

What was he supposed to do again?

He couldn't recall any other events before being transferred into this world.

"Ah, the emperor has sent his thanks ang get well- he was grateful that you saved his daughter."

The physican says to him while handing him a glass of water.

'Thanks, for what? I didn't do shit, and why does my reflection look older?'

He thought as he opened the menu of his profile.

Name: Sung Jin-woo (Nox de Lecardio)
Age: Bodies physical age 23, mental age ####.

'Didn't the ruler clearly say I'll be a teenager?'

He slightly grumbled from the annoyance, seeing that the old man has left. He sat still and he suddenly felt like a memory has popped up.

'Jin- ah, mother, when will I see you? I miss you already.'

X