(1) Chapter 11

"H- Hurry up Sir Nox, y- you
Have to h- hide! My Uncle,
He will f- find out!"

"Who is that man?!"

"U- uncle, it's not what-"

"I. Do. Not. Want. Another.
Single. Word. From. Your.
Mouth!"

Her cries were soft,
She gripped on my sleeves.

He could tell that,
She had never experienced
People yelling at her.

X

Nox woke up with the sun blaring down upon him, he woke up from the loud noise from the garden.

Loud enough to be heard from a mile away, he sat up and ruffed his hair. He was still sleepy.

He tried his best to stay awake but, his lids were heavy. But, the loud noise didn't allow him to sleep.

He yawned as the guest rooms door bursted open. He was slightly shocked to see Jennette running in after Ijekiel.

They seems to be having fun together.

'Curse these kids stamina, they were way better than me when I was in E- rank.'

Nox lowered his head slight and closed his eyes while smiling. Jennette noticed his smile first and she started to giggle while clapping hers hands together.

"Look, look, he looks very pretty when he smiles!"

Jennette happily shouted out and she pointed at Nox's face while tugging on Ijekiel's sleeve.

Ijekiel just nodded in agreement with Jennette's claim. Ijekiel closed his eyes while smiling as well from Jennette's joyful expression.

Suddenly a maid bursted in the room, she looked scared. She walked up to Ijekiel's and grabbed his shoulders. They can tell that she was scared, or frightened by someone.

"You have to do something, Mr. Alpheus has gone crazy! He was fine a few minutes ago!"

She wants on her knees begging Ijekiel to help. Ijekiel on the other hand stood skill, he didn't know what to do. He looked so surprised.

Nox immediately got out of bed, and kneeled down by the maid, comforting her.

"Lead they way, I might be able to fix him."

Nox said as the maid quickly scrambled onto her legs and tugged his sleeve to lead the way.

X

In Roger's office, Roger was frustrated because of Nox. He didn't remember seeing him with Jennette in her room.

He gritted his teeth, and pushed the paperwork off his desk along with the feather pen and glass ink casing.

Shattering them in process, he got up from the chair and started to pace around his office.

The maid's that came in was shocked to see the mess in the room. They tried to clean it up but, he kicked one of them on the floor.

He started to scream at them, asking where Jennette and Ijekiel is.

They only shock there head's in fear.

"Well, my patience is on the brink of spilling! Get Jennette and Ijekiel in this room in 5 minutes!"

The maid on the floor scrambled onto her feet while nodding. She ran out of the room, the maid's outside his room were trembling in fear.

They didn't know what happened to the kind man.

Why was he acting this way?
Why is he screaming to see Jennette and Ijekiel?
They didn't know but, it scared them.