(1) Chapter 12

"Your name is Nox,
But why?
Do you have his eyes."

He could tell that
Roger was scared.

Scared that he would
Take away the girl.

He was merely using her,
But now it was his lifeline.

For Anastasia to successfully,
Become Emperor again.

"You have no right,
To call her your child.
You have been using her,
But I will not allow it.
Any further, for I am called DIO."

X

"Your name is Nox but, you have jeweled eyes. Just who are you?!"

He could tell that Roger was scared now, he deserves to feel this way. He deserves to feel like a mere bug right now.

After yelling at his own adopted daughter. He clicked his tongue and glared down at the man, releasing his Killer instincts.

Roger finally closed his mouth, he didn't say a words rather he stood there.

His eyes were wide and his pupils were trembling as if he saw a mystical creature.

"You have no right to call her your daughter, not after treating the people you care about like this. You're using her for someone else's succession. I can tell from your expression and way of speaking that you want to kill off the current emperor.

I won't allow anything to pass me if it's someone like you. You may know me as a Lecardio."

Roger looked up shocked, he thought that family was a myth. Not only he was trembling infront of him. He saw that he almost had done something bad to this man.

The myths for this family are really frightening.

1) If you ever encountered one, you are lucky if they didn't see you doing deeds.

If they see you doing an horrible act, your next life will be worse then the people you treat them as.

2) If they had already know what you really doing, prepare for your own misery.

They won't kill you- but you have to live like this for the rest of your life. You can't escape from the cursed magic once it's placed upon you.

You can't die from self harm, you'll just live as a disabled person.

3) If you managed to catch one, you will have a fortune but- prepare to pay the cost.

Even if you're not looking or sleeping they will always haunt you until you die. Even in your next life, but once you make a promise to them they will stop haunting you. But, don't break the promise or you'll start to lose your 5 sense.

"I won't kill you, but how about this? Let's make a promise so, you won't be able to escape."

Nox brought his right hand out to Roger's face and squeezed it infront of him, smirking with his darkened face.

He truly was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Not only he was able to make Jennette happy, he was able to make Roger's life miserable.

He saw Nox smirking while, his glowing blue jeweled eyes begun to change color to a glowing dark purple.

The aura around him changed as well.

He brought his right hand to his face and rubbed his chin. He was seemingly thinking about the compromise.

"How about, you tell me your true motive? And I'll let you live."

His smirk had disappeared from his face as he looked down to Roger.

X

"You truly are a man of your words."

Nox leaned back onto the chair in the living room. Jennette and Ijekiel was so scared that they passed out from the pressure.

Nox told the maid to take them to bed and make sure to feed them warm soup when they wake up.

While with Roger, he had to stay in his office and think about what he has done to the maid's that worked for him.

They wouldn't forgive him if he had done this again but, he won't be able to hurt anyone again.

Not with the contract that is seered into his chest, it was as if each time he broke the promise he would experience a large amount of pain.

But it would really hurt his heart or any organs inside his body.

But, he would have to slowly change his attitude to his son and Jennette before, he regains his freedom again.

X