👑$enku/Senku🌳

Start from the beginning

Senku narrowed his eye "This better work this time or your dead." Chrome gulped nervously.
"I'm positive."

Senku and chrome then went to the basement witch is 20 stories down under ground.
"Alright let's do this." Senku commanded.

⚡️
⚡️⚡️
⚡️ ZAP ⚡️
⚡️⚡️
⚡️

"Finally it's complete!" Senku yelled out. "Chrome!" "Sir!"
Senku glared at him "tell 5 guards to guard the door; don't let anybody in understood."
Chrome nodded "safe travels." Chrome yelled as Senku walked into the portal.
Two months ago Senku came up with a wonderful idea. If he couldn't have HER non of the other senku's can!
But that plan will come to an end when he comes face to face with her.

"S-Senku who is that?" Y/n asked her Senku "I dont know just stay back." The dark haired Senku was frozen watching the girls every movement. "Who are you! Answer me!" Y/n's Senku asked nervously.

"Change in plans your coming with me." The dark haired Senku said walked towards them with a sinister smile. Y/n and her Senku slowly back up into a wall 'shit!' they both think.
Y/n quickly grabbed a rock throwing it; dark haired Senku caught it with ease and threw it back hitting her Senku in the face nocking him out. "Senku!" Y/n held her Senku to see if he was still breathing; he is. She carefully laid him down.
She got up, glared at the other senku, walked to him and went to kick him in the side.
But he caught it, pulling her in his grasp "oh how I missed this."

"What are you talking about I never met you." Y/n asked he didn't answer.
She tried to get out but couldn't 'he so strong' she thought. He then quickly stopped hugging her and grabbed her wrist pulling her towards the portal.
"Help!" She started yelling "yelling won't work." He snickered.
"Let go of her!" The dark haired
Senku looked to the side seeing this reality's Taiju. "Aaaaaaa!" Taiju tackled him to the ground taking y/n with them. "Taiju wait-be careful of y/n!" Yuzuriha said worried.

"get off me you fat pig-!" Taiju Head butted making him fall unconscious. Everyone was confused who this Senku look a-like was.

Everyone went back to camp and locked up the dark haired Senku. Y/n bandage her senku's head feeling guilty.
"Y/n! the other Senku has woken up." Kohaku said. Both of them headed over there; now standing in front of the metal cage. Y/n asked the burning question everyone is dying to hear "who the hell are you?"

He gave a wicked smile and simply gave his name. "How is that possible?" Kohaku asked. "I'm a Senku from a different reality." He tried to move his tied hands trying to get comfortable; but it was just to tight. Kohaku didn't understand. "Why did you try to take me?" Y/n crossed her arms "is it because your y/n doesn't like you or she-she's dead isn't she?" Y/n's Senku cut her off. 
"What are you doing you need to lay down" Kohaku and y/n say concerned. "I can't stay lying down when there is another me." He replied.

"You know how fucked it is to steal an y/n from a different reality right?" Y/n Senku asked.
The black hair Senku told them he new and that's why he's doing it.
Silence.
.
.
.
"Why can't you just expect her death?" Y/n asked starring into he's red piercing one. He narrowed his eyes "I do. Just thought I should have a do-over." He said with a bored expression.
Y/n broke her gaze and gulped "did you. . . . Ki-"
"Of course, she deserved it after all." He gave a chuckle.

Y/n quickly opened the cage and gave a powerful punch. "How could you do that to her!" Y/n was filled to the brim with rage.
"Whoa, wait y/n" Kohaku restrained her. Senku quickly shut the cage after Kohaku moved y/n out. As y/n was being pushed out side "isn't she someone who you love?"
The caged Senku was shocked. Then quickly regained his composure. He stayed silent.