"Why would I tell you that? It's not like your gonna shoot me," he said cockily.

"Why do people keep saying that? Seems like people really want to piss me off today," she rolled her eyes at him, shooting him in the arm.

Peter groaned, grabbing his arm, falling onto the floor.

"I'll ask you one more time. Where are they controlling it from?" She warned.

Peter sighed in defeat.

Peter had told Blair that she needed him to come with her, so she took his word for it, leading him back to the others.

She arrived back with the others, Marcus stepping to the front.

His eyes scanned Peter, locking onto where he was clutching his arm.

He gave Blair a dirty look before speaking up, "did you really need to shoot him?"

She raised her eyebrows pulling a face of disgust at him.

"I'd keep your mouth shut if I were you. Talking about violence, how about we tell your dearest faction what you got up to with your son, who by the way is so fucking amazing, he definitely does not take after you. Your a prick," she spoke with venom laced in her voice.

The fellow people in abnegation looked at her confused, and she was about to speak up, when Marcus interrupted her.

"Don't please," he begged.

"Get on your hands and knees and beg me and I'll forgive you," she told him.

She was toying with him, which by the way she was loving.

Lilith smirked at her.

Marcus did as he was told, getting on his knees and begging.

"Good. Now if you talk to me again I won't hesitate to tell them. Get up," she told him.

And yet again Marcus obeyed.

"Peter let's go," she waved him off so he was in front of her.

Peter nodded he had saw a different side to Blair a more cold and defensive one so he didn't wanna piss her off. Leading the way, they turned a corner and went up some stairs.

They arrived at the top of the stairs, until they heard faint talking of some people.

She took a quick look to see about three guards protecting a door.

She turned to Peter, who turned to her.

"That's it, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Peter answers.

"I've seen Jeanine go in there. That's were she's controlling it from," she spoke aloud to herself.

It was three guards.

She could do this.

Before she got another chance to think an abnegation person had stepped forward, shooting at the three guards.