Chocolate milk (Damian)

A friend requested a cute moment with Damian and Selina involving Chocolate milk. It was written in a bit if a rush, but here it is.

_______________________________________

Damian came around the corner into the kitchen. His face squished up more than normal and even though he appeared to be stomping, his footsteps still barely made a sound.

He simply looked at Jason and Tim, harassing them with just the look.

Tim just downed his coffee and Jason twitched an eye, not wanting to ask why the tiny demon was so mad this time.

Selina walked in behind him, smiling just as cheery as ever.

She kissed Damian's head then poured him a glass of chocolate milk, handing it to him before making her own breakfast.

Jason and Tim watched the scene unfold curiously. Both waiting to see just what would happen.

Damian stared at the glass, but in just a moment his shoulders relaxed as he took a long sip then sighed. "Yes...this will do."

He gave Selina a small smile, which she returned whole heartedly. "Good. Take it with you and get ready for school." She gently nudged him back the way he came.

He left reluctantly.

Tim and Jason starred in awe, confused even more. "Um...Selina...he came in here with murder on his mind and you just 360ed that into a some what normal child." Jason gawked at her.

Selina turned to them. "What? Oh, well he was a little grumpy, but he's Dami. It's nothing a little love and chocolate milk can't fix."

They heard a happy sigh followed by a hum of approval from down the hall as Damian took another sip.

Though he'd never admit to either sound.