FUN TIME

🔞I DOUBT I NEED TO WARN YOU GUYS ANYMORE BUT HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT🔞

Y/N POV
I felt the hand on my waist slowly slid up the sides of my body before they cupped my breasts. He squeezed tightly making a moan escape my mouth. His hands left my breasts and traveled back down my side before he forcefully spun me to face him. His lips crashed into mine pushing me against the shower wall as my hands glided through his hair his hands still glued to my waist. We made out while he was under the warm water his hand eventually leaned just above my head for support as me made out. We switched over so I was under the water and my hands snaked from his hair down his chest to his hard on. I started to slowly jerk it as he moaned into my mouth. I pulled away for a minute to catch my breath as I looked down to see if it was really as big as it felt in my hand and my eyes widened to see it was bigger. My eyes went back up to his face still slightly wide as he smirked at me.
"fun time"I said as he nodded
"fun time"he repeated before grabbing my ass tightly pulling me towards him. His hands went down past my ass as I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. His dick pressed against my clit and lower stomach as he carried me still making out to my bed dripping wet in every way. He threw me back on the bed as I landed on my back I went to get up to get on my knees but was stopped by him forcefully pushing my stomach down so I laid back on my back.
"what are you doing"I asked curious as to why he stopped me
"I please my women before I please myself"he said as he got on his knees face aligning perfectly with my entrance.
He started licking and sucking on my clit as well as my folds. His tongue glided effortlessly over me as my body squirmed to get more of him.
" patients baby"He said as he held me in place before sticking his tongue inside me moaning slightly and the vibration of his moan sent my body into a frenzy as I moaned out loudly.
He stood up and aligned his dick at my entrance before forcefully pounding into me and out of me repeatedly. He pressed down on my stomach to keep me in place as my eyes rolled back and back till I saw nothing but darkness. My nails dug into his skin as he pounded me relentlessly.
"fuuuck"He moaned out and hissed at the blood I drew from scratching his back.

We had switched positions so I was on top of him, he was still controlling the thrusts though as his hands were on my ass, pushing me up and pulling me down. His eyes rolled back and he let out a moan, as he smacked my ass causing me to moan out at the sudden shock.
"oh my god"I said as I continued to moan out as he forcefully moved just his hips pounding me over and over again. He stopped controlling me and I grinned on his dick.
"holy shit"I moaned out as my legs started to shake and I felt myself reach a climax, I cummed on his dick and clenching around him and he moaned out.
"holy fuckk"he moaned as his eyes rolled back before filling me with his cum.

I laid down next to him as our chest went up and down.  The definitely answered my question he fucks just as good as his brother if not even better. I drifted to sleep not long after and woke up to a buzzing alarm.

"what the fuck turn it off"I said weekly and half asleep
"it's your phone"his deep sleepy voice said
"fuck"I said as I turned my face to turn it off and saw it was 8:25am
"FUCK"I yelled as I sat up noticing I was still naked underneath the sheets
"fuck fuck fuck"I yelled repeatedly as I got dressed quickly
"what"Mattheo said still in a sleepy voice
"it's already 8:30 we have class in five minutes"I yelled at him from my bathroom
"WHAT"I heard him yell back as I walked out the bathroom to see him standing up naked trying to find his school clothes. I made everyone bring clothes last night just in case this happened. He quickly got dressed and we ran to our first class late.

The rest of the week went smoothly I had a few hook ups with Mattheo as well as Jason. I even had a threesome with them the other night that was complete bliss. But it was a friday night and i invited the girls to my room to get ready to go out and the boys got ready at Toms dorm. We were going out to a club with fake IDS. All the girls arrived at my dorm and we started getting ready.

HOPE POV
I had to distract y/n as our parents had landed only a few days ago and was staying at a hotel just a few blocks from the club I suggested we go to tonight. There we will get her shit drunk and she'll pass out like usual and take her to our parents. We all got ready makeup and multiple dresses and clothes spread everywhere on the floor as we all got ready. We we're finally finished and met the boys in the common room before we left. We some how managed to sneak out and into the car that was waiting for us and took us to the club. We got there and go out the car walking up to the doors we showed the bouncer our IDS and we got in. My senses immediately full of alcohol, drugs and sweat. Music boomed through the club as we walked over to get drinks.
"that'll be $63.50"the bartender said handing us all our drink
"actually i think that'll be free as will any other drink we order under the word sex"y/n said compelling the bartender with a smirk.

Y/N POV
As I compelled the bartender I walked away and into the dance floor.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading and how lucky two posts in one day please comment and vote xx