SHIT FACED

Y/N POV
I laid the bottle on the table with the alcohol and other things that we needed for our body shots.
"well I went first last time so someone else go pussy's"I said as I eyed down the people in the room till finally jo grabbed the bottle
"uhh my little innocent step sister"I said as she rolled her eyes at me and flicked the bottle making it spin. We all eyed it down till it stoped and landed on Jason. He smirked at her and she gulped loudly making me chuckle.
"well 45 seconds go"I said as jo laid on the table and jason poured a shot placing it on her bellybutton, then licking just below and pouring the salt before finally placing the lime in her mouth.
"20..19..18..17..16"I started counting down as he grabbed the shot glass with his teeth before forcefully throwing his head back and licking the slat before quickly meeting Jo's lips that held the lime.
"4-"I said staring at the clock on my phone
"done"Jason yelled as his hand slapped the desk cutting me off
"good job you still had three second left"I said as Jo got off the table
"ok next"I said as we all walked back over to the table.
Hope spun the bottle and it landed on Mattheo. Hope quickly rashes to the table laying down as I started the timer. Mattheo poured the shot as Jason did licked just below it to place the salt and the lime in her mouth. He was very very fast.
"20..19..18"I stated as he had already flicked back the shot licked up the salt and took the lime out of her mouth before slamming his hand on the table and yelling
"done"just as Jason did before him
"hmm impressive 8 seconds left"I smirked as he winked at me before walking back to the table.

A few more rounds went past as some succeeded while others failed. It was finally my turn I spun the bottle and it landed on one of the few people I didn't want it to land on. Draco. I rushed over to the table as pansy started the time and i've never seen Draco move so fast. He did everything required then flicked the shot back licking up the salt below it, and instead of doing it normally and coming straight to me with the lime, he licked from the top of my bellybutton all the way up past the crease in my breasts and up my throat and chin before taking the lime out of my mouth.
"done"He said as the lime dropped out of his mouth not loosing his eye contact with me
"cutting it close Draco you only had two seconds left"pansy said as I pushed Draco's head away from me and got off the table.
Pansy spun the bottle and it landed on Draco again. Blaise's expression grew tense as he knew of the history they shared. Although Draco claimed he always loved me which turned out to be a lie lol, Pansy was his first as he was hers. Me and Blaise we're always close and our fear of them choosing each other over either of us was always the main topic of discussion when we talked.
"it's ok i'll be fine"Pansy said to Blaise and he relaxed at her words. Pathetic I thought as pansy laid on the desk and I started the timer. He had finally shot back the shot and went up to pansy's face. He got really really close as there lips touched when he grabbed the lime, this caused Blaise's hands to form fists. I got excited as of how boring this game was getting but he slowly relaxed as Pansy got off the table and walked towards him. I mentally vomited in my mouth and went back to boredom.
The next few rounds went past till the funniest thing happened.
Tom had just spun the bottle and it landed down on Draco. I bursted into laughter as soon as I realised who it had landed on and Tom threw me a death glare which only made me laugh harder.
"come on i'm about to start the time lay down on the table Tom"I said looking at him devilishly
"fuck no i'm not doing this shit"Tom said as he crossed his arms causing them to flex.
"come on it's only a little body shot"I said as I frowned at him
"fuck no"he said slowly looking me dead in the eyes my expression quickly dropped into disappointment as I clicked my tongue at the top of my mouth making a ticking noise.
"well I guess i'll have to find a punishment for the both of you"I said looking down at the table filled with alcohol as an idea shit to my brain
"two shot of each bottle of alcohol here or simply do the body shot"I stated as I turned to meet the boys glares
"ok start pouring"both boys said in union.
I poured two shot of each of the four bottles of alcohol, making 8 shots appear in front of both boys. The boys started relentlessly tearing through the shots of alcohol there faces making a sour one with every shot. When they were done they shook there heads mouth open tongue sticking out, to try and get the sour taste out of there mouths.

After about four more full rounds everyone was shit faces this was our last round. I spun the bottle and it landed on Blaise. Pansy held his arm tight as she realised it landed on him but let go in another split second. I laid on the table as pansy started the clock and Blaise poured the shot and did everything else. As he finally threw the shot back before licking my body and coming up to my face, I spat out the lime and pulled his face to mine kissing him passionately as I knew it would piss pansy off. I was bored off this of them pretending they were ok with my emotions being off. I knew they were plotting to get them back I just needed to know how. I was ripped out of my thoughts as I felt Blaise's body ripped from mine. My eyes still shut from the kiss and as soon as I opened them I saw a very very angry Pansy on top of me straddling me.

I smirked slightly at her as he fist collided with my jaw. I was shot back by this but quickly tried to regain my sober ness as she threw another punch at me. I caught her fist before it hit my face and pushed it away. Everyone just stares at us unsure on what to do. I thrusted my hips up causing her to fall back on the table, I pulled my legs up so I was no straddling her before repeatedly punching her. She blocked one pushing me completely off the table as she stood up and I rolled on the floor. I groaned before getting up standing my ground before someone grabbed my waist and I was torn from her. I was kicking attempting to free myself but as drunk as I was I failed miserably. I was pulled into the bathroom by Mattheo as he closed the door behind us and placed me on the bathroom bench. Once I realised who it was my body relaxed and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"calm down before we go back out there"he said unbothered by my legs around him
"why go out there when we can stay in here"I said running my hands through his hair with only one intention to see if he was as good at fucking as his brother was
"how about no"He said taking my hands out of his hair
"now that your calm lets go"He said as he tried to leave my grasp around his waist
"no let's have some fun"I said as I placed my hands on his bare chest
"if you spin the bottle and get lucky enough we will but you haven't yet so come on"he said pushing away from me. He knew he wanted me but he chose to play hard to get well I always get what I want he isn't any different.

We walked back out and Pansy was calm as well but still shot me a death glare. I smirked and looked at the floor.
"well that was fun"I said as I winked at Blaise who just looked at the floor
"but everyone is clearly shit faced so spin the bottle to find your mate for tonight"I said as I gestured to the bottle.
"oh and since there uneven numbers there will be a group of three"I said and people's eyes widened

Hope spun it and it landed on Kia. Jo went and it landed on Tom. Lizzie landed on Jason. Pansy's landed on Draco. Mine landed on Mattheo. Leaving only Blaise without a date we all looked at him as he spun the bottle and it landed on Pansy. He and her let out a sigh of relief and everyone started leaving my room.

It was just me and Mattheo left in my room.
"well i got lucky enough and the bottle landed on you"I said as I made the two tables disappear
"so I guess we can have that fun now"he said as he placed his hands on my waist
"hold that though i'm going for a shower feel free to join"I said as I walked to my bathroom and left the door wide open. I stepped in the shower allowing the warm water to travel down my body. When I felt two hands on my waist.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————Thank you for reading please comment and vote thank you xx