I NEED YOU NOW

🔞HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING🔞
Y/N POV
Currently 7:30am and we are all eating breakfast at the table. I'm sat in between the two boys and kai is in front of me. We all began eating at the wide selection of foods. I was eating and so was everyone around as well as having little conversations in between. I felt this coldness star running up and down my thigh i looked down for a split second and it was draco. That shocked me cause it's usually tom with the risky moves and stuff especially in front of my family. He kept going higher and higher teasing me every time he would get close to my pussy he would run the tip of his finger over my clit then go back down my thigh. I wanted him i needed him right there at that very moment i was going to ruin everything and kiss him but then someone started talking to me.
"so y/n what colour is your dress tonight"kai said as he continued to eat his meal
"b-black"i said struggling as draco teased me even more
"are you ok"kai said nervously
"yeah are you ok"draco said with a little smirk on his face
"y-shit sorry i meant yes i am i just got a really bad cramp"i said as draco found his way into my panties and slid two fingers into me.
I gripped at his thigh trying to contain my moans i managed to muffle them and make them sound like groans of pain.
"y/n do you want to go lay down we don't want you sick for tonight"my dad said looking at me concerned little did he know
"actually yeah i might"i said and draco pulled his fingers out my family went back to talking as i went to get up
"i've got a plan go along with it"i whispered to draco as i got up he chuckled and i rolled my eyes.
"whoa"i said as i faked loosing my balance and draco "caught" me
"y/n are you ok"my dad said standing straight up
"yes yes i'm fine but i might need help getting to my room"i said as i rubbed my head to keep the act going
"draco would you mind taking her to her room"my dad said i screamed like a little girl on the inside
"yes of course"draco said as i knew he would.
He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He closed and locked the door behind us as we walked in then he literally threw me on the bed.
I was laying flat on my back he crawled in between my legs and hovered over me.
"bad girl lying to your parents"draco said as he slipped a hand down my pants slowly rubbing my clit while shaking his head softly
"i-i need you now"i said with those words his eyes let up with lust and desire he got up and ripped my pants off and got back on top of me.
He kissed me then kissed down my neck my hands we're running through his hair he looked up at me from between my breasts and grabbed my wrists placing them above my head.
He forcefully pulled off his belt and tied it around my wrist and pulled his pants down kicking them off his ankles. He began to eat in between my legs tracing his tongue all around my pussy going in and out, up and down everywhere. I was squirming wanting to get my hands free my legs wrapped around his neck and tighter around his face.
"FUCK YES"i yelled slightly and his face left my pussy and he stood up my legs were now slightly open and at his waist.
"shhh slut you'll let everyone know what we're doing up here"draco said as he grabbed both of my inner thighs pushing them apart further so he could begin fucking me.
He teased me at first by putting in just the tip and taking it out. I tried to move my body to get more of him at once but he just put his hands at my waist to keep me in place.
But then suddenly i got all of him at once and i yelled out he put his hand over my mouth making my moans a little quitter.
He sped up going so fast my eyes rolled to the back of my head his hand still over my mouth.
He pulled out and grabbed my hips flipping me over on my stomach.
He grabbed my hips again for my knees to hold me up since my hands were still tied up.
My face dug into the mattress as he fucked me sense less my legs started to shake and my moan started to get louder.
"FUCK FUCK FFFUCK"i tell out his hand made it to my mouth again as he still pounded me from the back.
"holy shit"he said slightly as his face dug into my back as he controlled the pace of his thrusts.
His hand trailed from my mouth to my throat pulling me up towards him my back to his front as he continued to destroy me.
"i love you"i said my face a mess like usual red, puffy and tears running down my cheeks
"i love you too"he said as he sped up his hand still tight around my neck and kissed the back of my neck.
"holy fuck i'm close"i said he sped up and my eyes rolled back back so far they almost got stuck
"same just a little longer baby"he said as he let go of my throat and i went back down to laying face in the mattress as he went faster and fast and
"FUCKKK"i yelled out but that didn't slow him down we both unraveled under each other.
He pulled out and laid beside me i flipped back over to my back and he undid his belt our chest going up and down at the same pace gasping for air.
"shit what's the time"i said worried my breathing not slowing down though
"uhh 10am why"draco said i shot up from laying down
"shit i was supposed to meet pansy in her room for 9:45am shit"i said as i quickly chucked on some clothes and went to the bathroom to put myself back together
"well i guess i'll go meet up with tom and that"draco said as he got up and started getting dressed
"ok i love you take your time"i said as i kissed him slightly and tried to run out the door to pansy's room but was a bit wobbly like usual after a sex sesh with either of those boys.
Oh no pansy is going to know why i'm limping and that i was late and she'll put it all together shit shit shit.
When i got to the room i knocked on the door but didn't get a response so i just opened it and her and blaise were making out while she was on top of him naked and fucking.
"FUCK SHIT SORRY"i said as i stepped outta the room and slammed the door
"SHIT Y/N SORRY I FORGOT YOU WERE COMING SHIT"pansy yelled as i heard them putting clothes on
"NO ITS OK I WAS ASLEEP BECAUSE I WASNT FEELING WELL SO I SORTA FORGOT TO"i yelled back and then the door opened both of them fully dressed
"all good i'll see you later i love you"pansy said to blaise as she kissed him and he left
"wow so it's really going good between the two of you"i said and she laughed
"of course as good as it could get"she said with both giggled and then started to get ready for the ball with little things like we had to wait for the other girls, makeup, hair and nails and all that.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————— Thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed it also thank you for being so patient with this story i appreciate all the love and support on this story don't forget to comment and vote thank you xx