THE TRUTH

Y/N POV
Since my emotions are off I decided I was going to throw another party and then compel some people to clean it up for me, because me and pansy and the boys sometimes get stuck cleaning but someone else can do it this time. It was the day before I was hosting the party but it's been about a week since I turned my emotions off. I won't lie my siblings and friends have been trying to get me to turn them back on but are failing miserably. I walked into the great hall and sat at the usual table with everyone
"sooo you guys coming to my partyyy"I said in excitement hope just glared at me
"y/n no I know it's hard right now but if you just come with us we can help you push through it help you with the pain please"jo cried out holding my hand
"ughhh how many time do i have to tell you i'm not turning it back on and the more you try and convince me the more agitated i get so unless you want someone to die tomorrow night i suggest you stop"I said ripping my hand away from jo and storming out

HOPE POV
As y/n stormed out we all just watched her with a worried look plastered on each and everyone's faces.
"i told you she was reckless and she's not kidding she will kill people she doesn't care if there her friends or if there young she will kill them"I said glaring at the two boys who did this
"but i have some good news i've managed to reach my father and him and our family are coming very soon I told him that the reason she turned it off was the stress and not being able to control herself"I stated as I informed them that that's what they must say to
"you must say that is why she turned it off because if my dad ever finds out that it was you two who broke her heart and made her do this he will kill you with no hesitation NONE got it"I said pointing at the boys
"he must never ever know the truth"I said as I got up and walked out of the great hall.

Y/N POV
I had just finished getting ready for the party and could hear the music, i'd been humming to it as I got ready but it was time to go down, so I walked out my room and down the stairs and I saw people dancing and having fun. I walked straight over to the drinks table had a few shots and people cheered as I smashed straight through them. I then got myself a drink and walked away. I walked over to the smokers couch and saw that the boys did end up coming. As I got to the couch I grabbed one of the many vapes and inhaled it, I saw the two boys stare at me as I did this, I locked eyes with Tom before I did a little trick and noticed that Jason was staring at me from across the room. He was lent up against the wall with his drink in his hand, I took my eyes off of Toms with an eye roll and me and Jason locked eyes, as I inhaled again and did another trick he shot me a smirk and had a sip of his drink I winked at him and he just looked at me devilishly. I put down the vape not loosing eye contact with Jason but he broke it as he looked down and tits as I bent down to put the vape back on the table. When I stood back up I turned my back to him and looked over my shoulder to see him admiring my ass as I walked away from him. I reached the dance floor and when I turned around Jason was still at the wall looking at me. I quickly glanced at the two boys who just looked disgusted. I saw that Jason put down his drink and started to walk over to me.

As he walked over to me I wouldn't break our eye contact the whole time, he kept looking at me devilishly and would smirk at me. He knew our "relationship" or whatever we were back at our old school when I had my emotions off. We weren't really together together but Jason was my first he was the first boy I had ever had sex with. I've always felt something towards him before my emotions were off but when I first turned them off I didn't care FOR him as much, I just wanted a sorta body based thing cause he's a heretic so half vampire half witch and i'm pretty sure his emotions are always off so that's all he really wanted to. We were a power couple we were both ruthless especially when it came to one another. He would kill anyone who looked at me the wrong way and so would I. He had finally reached me by the time the next song began to play. It was kind of an upbeat sexy kinda song.

He started to dance in front of me as I placed one arm over his shoulder and the other just dangling at my side. Both his hands were on my waist helping me sway with him, he eventually ended up behind me his hand still on my waist but this time he was grinding me against his body. One of my hands was on the back of his neck as he bent down cause he was much taller than me to kiss my neck, my other hand I placed over the top of his on my waist. He kissed from the top of my ear down my neck and alongs my shoulder, he went back up to my ear and slightly bit my ear lobe I threw my head back onto his other shoulder and moaned quietly in his ear.
"I see the fun you is back"he said as he nibbled on my ear lobe
"yes she is so make the best of it"I said moaning in his ear I felt him getting harder and harder as he grinned me against him, he flipped me around kissing me. We kissed for a while moaning into each other's mouths as we did stuff to tease the other I broke the kiss and led him up to my room.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————Thank you for the patience and I hope you enjoyed please vote and comment xx