CHAPTER 26 LIKE I OWN EVERYTHING 🤍🌍

Start from the beginning

I shushed all the thoughts but I'm Really missing him now :) it's been almost 10days that I didn't Heard his voice, we chatted a bit but didn't called and talked. He became a Habit to me now, watching his every game is my new rule this IPL which I Never did. I don't particularly sit and watch all the matches apart from MI's But now If RCB is playing I'm ready before a hour only.

I'll never accept it Infront of anyone, but I'm doing it because of him, for him only :) I gave so many reasons to my parents when they asked me why I'm watching RCB'S matches, I reasoned that it's ICT end of the day so that's why but I know that Watching him play gives me Happiness :) Seeing Him Enjoying His Favourite thing Makes Me Go Crazy, the way he started enjoying himself on the ground more than scoring Runs make me feel thousands of butterflies in my stomach, I Feel Proud when everyone are praising him, his seniors, his coaches, his Opponents, his teammates and my family as well especially dad, now Dad is also not missing his innings so I'm Extremely happy :)

DEV YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY :)❤️

Shrruti:- Jaldi Khalo We have to leave :)

I said this after coming out of the trance, They both laughed and. We started our Breakfast :)
I'm Having Idli, Supriya is having Mysore Dosa because she is missing her Home Food and Pooja Ma'am is having both Idli and Mysore Dosa because she loves outside food 🤦🏻‍♀️. We finished the breakfast and left the Hotel :)

Pooja's POV:-

We Teased Shrru till she was pissed off because of us and finished our Breakfast then left to sightseeing :) we first went to Panna Meena ka Kund Which is so Beautiful Early morning, it's All the steps descending to a small Pond/lake :)

Panna Meena ka Kund:-

We explored the whole place, there were very less people as it's Early morning only

We explored the whole place, there were very less people as it's Early morning only. When we stand at the start of the Panna Meena ka Kund, we can see the sunlight Flashing in the water making the whole Atmosphere very Great, I loved this place :) we finished our tour of the whole place, Clicked some pictures, Shrru being the Best Photographer out of us three, clicked my pictures then sups as well. We clicked some pictures together as well :)

I love being Clicked by someone who's good at photography so :)

Then we left to Hawa Mahal as locals suggested that if we visit Hawa Mahal in Sunlight, that Architecture Looks Fab so we Left to Hawa Mahal. We took local Transport which here called Tuk Tuk :) I loved this mini electric Auto :)

Hawa Mahal:-