CHAPTER 9 LAUGHING AND TEASING 😂

_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Supriya's POV:-

I woke up at 9:30AM, and saw Pooja scrolling down her phone, and Shrruti still Sleeping. I took my phone and saw my brother's message, he is in Ahmedabad for his Pilot Training, I really miss him since I moved to Bangalore. It's Been 2 Months that I have visited Mysore, Maa Keep Asking me to come home, but I can't make it happen since I have alot of work :) I love them Alot like they are my everything, I replied my brother and asked him about his Training and saw he was offline so I locked my phone and left to take Shower.

I came out and saw this two idiots sitting opposite to each other or should I say sleeping opposite to each other, and giggling on something, I took out my moisturizer and sat across to them, it's like we are in triangle,

Supriya:- What's Happening?
Shrruti (yawning):- nothing bro, just discussing about the coming weeks.
Pooja:- Yeah what's your plans?
Supriya:- I have to arrange an University Fest which is in Chennai in next week after that Concert then A Corporate Event in Chandigarh. What's with you guys?
Pooja:- Have to visit university once then going to Mumbai with family to meet My Bua and finally I'll be having an Awareness campaign from university side in Madhya Pradesh.
Shrruti:- Mine is toh don't have a schedule at all, I have to go and meet some District Agricultural Officers, Spend my off days at home while making the Research Record then finally Raval Sahab Ka Concert :)
Supriya:- I'm so excited bro
Shrruti:- Yess, we have to take gifts for him as well.
Supriya:- Haa Yaar, Tu Bangalore aayegi then we'll discuss
Pooja:- Ha neglect me like I doesn't exist :(
Shrruti:- you and me will have a night out once, thik hai?
Pooja:- Done :)

We finished talking while having a cup of coffee, I got ready and started packing my bags. Shrruti and pooja were busy in getting ready and packing.

Pooja's POV:-
We Finished the Work life Discussion and started packing our staff, I'll be going to university first tomorrow to collect Information about the Awareness Campaign That is going to happen in 10days, then going to meet My Bua along with my family as we didn't get time to spend with them. They stay in Mumbai and I'm really fond of her, she loves me like her own child and I really can't wait meet her :)

I Was Packing my Stuff when my Senior Called me, He is the one who gave me Shubhang's Case, I Swiped the Green Button,

Pooja:- Hello Sir, Good Morning
Pooja's Senior:- Good Morning Pooja, I called you because Mr.Basu said To Inform that Shubhang's Recovery is Really Good, His Recovery is still on road so he asked you to suggest Shubhang some New routines to follow up after recovery so that he can be more active
Pooja:- Sure Sir I will do that, Sir before suggesting him follow up routine I need to know about his Past injuries as well so that the exercises which I suggest him will not create any problems to his past issues.
Pooja's Senior:- Okay call and confirm with him as I know you are going to Home, And then suggest the Routine exercises.
Pooja:- Okay sir I will do that :)
Pooja's Senior:- Sorry to disturb you on vacation mode And Thanks Pooja You made me proud today.
Pooja:- It's Absolutely fine sir and Thank You So much sir it means alot to me :)

I disconnected the call, I was Super happy who doesn't gets happy if your favourite senior praises you? I worked hard from Day1 to Achieve this position, for this place in my seniors eyes, I had to give my Day and Night to Study, As you know doctor field is not everyone's Cup of tea. But I made it, now I'm on the borderline after finishing my internship I'll be Officially Doctor which is just 3months, I can't believe it. I'm Super Happy :)