CHAPTER 14 CONCERT TOGETHER? 💘💫

_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

3days Later 。◕‿◕。

Supriya's POV:-

4AM:-  Wondering what I'm doing at this hour?
The 2days were super hectic, the reason for that was it was University Fest so they wanted everything Perfect, I finished with The Cultural Program on Day1 and A party on Day2 , so today evening they have a Award Distribution Ceremony.

Abhay Messaged me saying he wants to meet once before I will to Bangalore, Okay I want to meet him because he asked twice now so let's be a little polite.

I have been An introvert since childhood, this Work brought me into to people so I'm trying to have a conversation with people but if you ask me to do this when I was in school I would have ran away.

Me and Abhay are meeting at Marina Beach Which is Close to The Chennai Stadium I guess, I didn't sleep because I got free at 3AM from party and I saw Abhay's Message saying we are meeting Tomorrow Morning 7:30AM at Marina Beach :) I replied Yess.

After 2hours :)

I took a hot shower and left to Beach, I reached within 30mins. I thought to call him to ask where is he? I entered to beach area and was searching for my phone, suddenly a guy came and stood Infront of me, I looked up to see the Smiling Abhishek Sharma is here :) I smiled to him.

Abhay:- Thank You for coming :)
Supriya:- Thank You for asking me :)
Abhay:- Let's Walk

He said while showing the seashore and we started walking and talking :)

Supriya:- So how was your game?
Abhay:- We lost but it's okay it happens in sports :)
Supriya:- Okay
Abhay:- How's your Event going?
Supriya:- Hetic, finished two days program, today is the last one
Abhay:- Good, so tell me you came here before?
Supriya:- To Chennai yess but to this Beach its my first time :) You must have visited this place already na?
Abhay:- Haa teammates ke Saath Aaya tha toh I loved this place
Supriya:- You love exploring places right?
Abhay:- Haa Yaar I love to enjoy at the new places and  with new PEOPLE :)

He said PEOPLE little louder, Okay, New People means Me? I smiled tucking a strand of hair behind my ear

Supriya:- That's Good
Abhay:- You don't speak much na ?
Supriya:- I do but I don't Speak much Infront of new PEOPLE :)

I said this to him, Saying people Little loudly :)

Abhay:- Ohoo but it's good to have Conversations with someone na, matlab you feel light after that
Supriya:- I know but I'm like this so I can't do anything
Abhay:- You can, try and talk to people more, you'll surely love it.
Supriya:- Sure Abhishek
Abhay:- Call me Abhay only
Supriya:- Sure Abhay so tell me where are you going next?
Abhay:- Kolkata, we have a match there, and you?
Supriya:- Bangalore only after that shrruti is coming so we'll enjoy the DR Concert.
Abhay:- That Sounds Fun
Supriya:- Yeah, and that day will be super Exciting as well :)

Darshan Raval You See 🤩

Abhay:- You guys will surely have great time :)
Supriya:- yeah, let's eat something?
Abhay:- here?
Supriya:- Yess, chalo try some roadside South Indian breakfast with me, come

I don't where this confidence came into me, I held his hand and dragged him to that Small Shop where they are selling Breakfast. I turned and saw him, he was smiling happily and I smiled seeing him :) we reached and ordered a plate of Dosa and Idli.