CHAPTER 18 CONCERT 💙🎟️

DEV GOT HIS MAIDEN CALL UP FOR INDIAN NATIONAL TEAM 🥺❤️🪐

_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Shrruti's POV:-

I Reached Supriya's Home, The Time I was with them was so beautiful. Aunty uncle and Di all are very Humble and I Really loved spending time with them. The food ufff it was Awesome, that too Chicken Biryani so I enjoyed alot.

Coming back to Dev, He's A Great Human Being. After meeting his family I was sure that all the Humbleness he have is because of his family. The Boyy have done something on me which surely is more than Magic. I never felt this full and happy after meeting a whole new set of people. I loved each and every moment at his Home and I Felt that I'm At HOME only :)

I rang the Doorbell, Supriya opened the door. She still looks sleepy such a sleepyhead 🤦🏻‍♀️

Shrruti:- You woke up abhi or what?
Supriya:- no I woke an hour before but I feel lazy bro
Shrruti:- I can see that
Supriya:- You change and come fast then we'll talk
Shrruti:- Yeah will be back in some mins

I went and changed into Comfy shorts and a baggie t-shirt. Took a water bottle from refrigerator and walked into Living Room where this madam was sitting :)

Supriya:- Tera Coffee Date Dinner date Baan Gaya kya?
Shrruti:- Nahi haa actually kind of
Supriya (Excitedly):- Wow bro did he proposed or what?
Shrruti:- Shut up Aisa Nahi hai
Supriya:- toh kesa hai bata na :)
Shrruti:- he took me to his home.......

I told what exactly happened and how the coffee date became Dinner date, correction A Family Dinner date 😂. I told her that I loved the whole time with his family :))

Supriya:- So your In-laws are super fun people?
Shrruti:- Yess

I said, shittt
I can't control my brain Yaar, this organ of mine stops working whenever I'm with him or anyone is Talking about him. I can't take charge on my brain with Dev involved in the issue and now my Stupid Heart is supporting the brain in this :) Dev you are surely giving my Heart a Training which I never approved ❤️ but I'm not even declining it :)

Supriya gave me Teasing look and Started laughing haa haa haaso haaso 😤

Shrruti:- Can You stop and see the time we have to make something for Raval it's already 10:30pm bro 😲
Supriya:- Yaar we always do last minute work 🤦🏻‍♀️
Shrruti:- I know right, but let's not procrastinate and start the Scrapebook work :)
Supriya:- Yess let's go to my home office, I have all the stationary there 🙋🏻‍♀️

We ran to her home office and started the process of making Scrapebook, Raval Is an integral part of my life. For me He is SAVIOUR, he is always there with me, with us virtually and making us feel happy and joyful with his antics.

I met Supriya through Darshan, we met on Twitter and then became very Close Darshaner Friends and then after that she became a part of routine, we used to talk like for hours just discussing about Darshan and how he treat us like his own family, the fact that he never made us feel that he is a celebrity, he does have a close direct communication with his Darshaner and Bluefamily till now. I never used to feel that me and supriya are met through social media because we became literally Close to each other in no time.

Shrruti:- Bro I never thought we'll end here, from meeting on a social media to sit under a roof making a hand made gift for our Precious Human💙
Supriya:- That's true bro, Remember how was our first chat like I never thought you'll become this good friend of mine and thanks to Raval.
Shrruti:- Yeah because of him, I got you 💙