CHAPTER 15 BANGALORE SOON ❤️🛬

_________________________________________

Please Do Vote For The Chapter and Comment Your Favourite Part :)❤️💙
_________________________________________

Dev's POV:-

I finished my training session, it was a short session because it's MATCH DAY, and now I'm in my room and I was very excited for tomorrow I'm gifting mom dad and Di :) I thought to call Shrruti once to confirm about the saree, 2days I didn't talked to her, Because I was here in the RCB camp preparing for our next came in the Home Ground.

I called while thinking I can't wait to talk to her, I was like more finding the reason to talk to her. She is surely a different girl Because I myself never find Reason to talk to somebody not with a girl atleast so She Is Making Me do that, I smiled to myself thinking all this and she lifted the call :)

Her Voice is so damn Beautiful, My Heart feels good when it hear her voice. She informed that mom's saree is ready is looking Beautiful already, I can't wait to see it :) She said she coming to Bangalore tomorrow so it means Darshan Raval Concert is up. I heard his songs especially after I got to know she is He's Fan, so something inside me wanted to attend the concert.

Shrruti:- You want to join us for the Darshan Raval Concert?

And i felt she is Reading my thoughts as she Asked me to accompany them for Concert, what should I do? I don't have anything specific on that day so I can. And I will be in the city Because I'm upcoming three games are going to be in Bangalore itself. So I can go, so that I can spend sometime with her, and see why exactly she is excited for this DR Concert. So I said YESS

Dev:- Are you Sure? (I confirmed it once again)
Shrruti:- Of Course.
Dev:- Okay I will come :)

You can say, I was Excited

Shrruti:- That's Great, I'll book the tickets now :)
Dev:- Sure, Call me once you reach Bangalore
Shrruti:- I will do that, and ALL THE BEST FOR TODAY'S GAME, Enjoy Your Game more than Contributing to the Team :)

She Is Surely a crazy Cricket Lover I came across, Because she knows that it's my match day, all my friends don't know when I play and when I don't. She Knows My Matchdays, I felt Happy to know this :) and not only knowing but she is Telling me to enjoy the Game.

Dev:- Thankyou so much, and Hope you'll watch the match?
Shrruti:- Of course I will
Dev:- And why you'll do that? It's not Mumbai's match na?
Shrruti:- Because..... I...for

I waited for her answer, I Left her speechless, Something inside me is sure that she is going to watch today's match for me, because her family said that she loves Mumbai Indians. So Of course I was sure that she is doing that for me.

Dev:- Yes, please tell me why are you watching?
(I Teased her 🙃)
Shrruti:- Because All you guys play for India end of the day so I'm watching for My ICT (Indian Cricket Team)
Dev:- Ohhoo( imagine Dev's Voice) Achaa Aisa
Shrruti;- Haa Aisa Hi :)
Dev:- But please don't miss your favourite Flick Shots in today's game (I'm loving to Tease her)
Shrruti:- Sure, you play them first
Dev:- Sure ma'am I will hit flick Shots today just watch me ( I said in a confident tone)
Shrruti:- will see, now Cya Soon All the Best again
Dev:- Thank You again and See you really soon :)

We ended the call and I smiled to myself and Thought how can someone love Cricket this much, I feel happy to know that she is going to watch today's match :) and I really can't wait to meet her in person, I was excited for upcoming days.

In Mean time, we reached stadium I was more than Ready for today's Game, we are Playing Against RR(Rajasthan Royals) here in Chinnaswamy. This my Home Ground so I was super excited. Shubhang is back in 11 Because is fit and fine now, Thanks to Pooja she is really amazing with her physiotherapy. We won the toss and Virat Choose to Chase :)