She looked about 16.

"What's your name?" Blair asked.

"Melanie," she replied.

"Well Melanie, you see these people aren't aware of what they're doing they're under a simulation," she explained.

"So what are we gonna do?" The girl asked.

"We need to wake them up, I need to get into dauntless."

"That's a fortress, it's not gonna happen," Marcus told her smirking.

Blair looked to the side annoyed.

Lilith looked up at Marcus, she walked towards him giving him a punch as well.

"She told you not to speak to her," Lilith warned.

"Anyways, I can get us in there," Blair continued giving hope to the people around her.

They all discussed the plan, Lilith Blair and Adrian splitting people off into groups telling them where they were going and what they were doing.

They all walked through the warehouse, going back to near the entrance.

"Stay here!" Blair told them.

She peaked her head around the door, having a quick search of the grounds.

It was clear.

On her way back she saw the alley, the alley where her mom was still laying on the floor.

She walked slowly towards her, her skin had turned white, like a ghost.

Her lips were chapped and also white.

She crouched down looking at her mom.

"I'm gonna kill them," Blair told her mom.

"I am going to hunt Jeanine down and whoever hurt you, and I'm gonna pounce on them and kill them like they did with you. I'll do what it takes, for you."

After her little speech she stayed with her mom for a bit, before walking back through the door.

"Hey you okay?" Lilith asked noticing how long she was.

"Mhm," she looked up noticing how everyone was depending on her for the answer.

"So is it safe?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah, it's safe, c'mon," she opened the door her Lilith and Adrian walking in front.

Everyone else piled out, creating a big group of 15.

They walked the streets, passing guards that was on the floor, dead.

Someone picked up Will's gun making Lilith and Blair turn their heads.

"Put it back," they both said.

The abnegation person was confused.

"We said put it back!" Blair roared.

To this, they obeyed.