[Hey, your lazy POS writer will still be a lazy POS. Let's pretend there's magenta stripes on her skin, scars that fit the description, and cat ears.]

Nya's gills lifted as she got angry. She took Aloy's hand and dragged her down to the dining room where Kai AND Cole were setting up.

"KAI FENNEC-FOX SMITH, YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!" she yelled as she barged into the kitchen dragging Aloy with her. Her eyes widened seeing Cole there as well. "Oh... um... hi..."

"Hey, sis," said Kai as he went back to cooking. "Dinner is almost done and that dress was a joke. I don't care if she sells it or turns it into something else. As long as she doesn't make me wear it, I'm fine. What do you- Cole your nose is bleeding!"

Cole snapped out of his gaze as he placed a finger under his nose. There was blood on his fingers as he grabbed some napkins to clean himself up.

"Sorry," he said as he threw away the bloody napkins. "My nose sometimes bleeds when too much blood rushes to my head too quickly..."

This meant that Cole's face was supposed to be blushing badly at this moment. Kai and Nya shared a look as ideas appeared in their head as to how they'll get Cole and Aloy to date.

"If dis 'elps," said Aloy suddenly. "I like dis dress an' 'ow it feels. Just don't like dese sleeves."

Aloy ripped the sleeves off her destroying the fabric and tossing it in with Cole's bloody napkins.

"So, you like dressing up like that?" Kai said as he wrapped an arm around her. A wicked smile dressed as a kind one was across his face.

"I mean... somewhat?" Aloy replied while raising an eyebrow. "If anythin' I'd rather wear my PJs all day long, but dat ain't perfessional of a boss fer my peers."

"I know just the dress for you to wear!" said Nya as she took her hand. She too had an idea in mind. "Come on! Maybe there's some rose gold jewelry that'll go nicely with the dress!"

Just as quickly as they arrived, Nya and Aloy were out of the kitchen. Cole turned to Kai.

" 'Rose gold'?"

"Yeah, Aloy likes rose gold," he replied as he was working on the final touches of dinner. "She's allergic to something that can be found in jewelry so she normally doesn't wear any."

Cole's eyes widened as his jaw dropped.

"There goes the idea..."

"What idea?"

"I had spare jewelry that I wanted to give a new life to."

"Wait, what jewelry? Did your admirers buy some for you without me knowing?"

"No, they're jewelry that Harumi threw away and I've been collecting them from her since. That's why I asked where I could find a jewelry-making place."

"Oh. Well, if you have anything made out of rose gold, use that. Aloy doesn't seem to be allergic to that and it's pink. Her favorite color. Is that what you wanted us to look at?"

"Yeah. I've sketched out an idea for a ring and I just need some feedback from those who know her..."

"Well, I can tell you one thing," said Lloyd as he entered the kitchen. "She likes necklaces more than rings especially if they seem to not be secured or if they have big things on them."

"Like what?"

"Do you know those butterfly rings?"

"Yeah."

"She doesn't like rings like that or rings that aren't flat."

"It's true. If my pink cousin wears a ring, it's a smooth ring that doesn't have the jewel out there like the fancier rings. She doesn't want to lose the jewel while she's fighting again."