Chapter 27

Luca's POV

**TIME SKIP **

I'm nervous hella nervous today I'll be marring the love of my life the women who is carrying my child and also the mother to my prince I can't wait to see how beautiful she is in white and her belly is showing so it's going to be gorgeous.

"You ready boss" Xavier says to me "ready as I'll ever be" i say smiling ringer now we are in a hotel room I have all my trusted men here I made sure to have lots of guards around I don't want nothing bad happening to my family.

I have my dunk in my hands as i walk to the glass window that is looking down to the beach the waves hitting shore look so peaceful the way the sun is making the water more clean I can't get enough of this .

I take the drink and feel the burning sensation down my throat. "Alright boss it's showtime" Tony says pulling me out of my thoughts. I really cant wait to be holding Mrs.Russo in my hands today .

"Let's go" we all make our way to the door and head out to where all the people where me and the boys walk up to the priest. I stand in front of him while the boys stand behind me.

It doesn't take long for me to hear the "hear comes the bride" music and the light brown wooden doors open and that's when I see her. My beautiful baby I can't even imagine my life without her she looks nervous as hell

She looks around and then her eyes land on me she smiles her beautiful smile and continues to walk towards me it doesn't take long till she right in front of me "gorgeous" I say "Handsome" she says and I look at her I can't wait to kiss her so she can officially be mine .

"May we start" the Priest says and we both nod
"Ladies and Gentlemen man we are gathered her today to celebrate the Union of these two people here " he says and turns to me "time for your vows son " he says and I nods and look back at my baby

"I, Luca take you Heaven to be my wife to have and to told from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer , for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, from this day forward until death do us part " I say as I look at her I see her eyes starting to gloss I really want to hold her and kiss her.

"Your turn Heaven" the priest says "okay um but if you guys don't mind I wrote my own vows" she says in a sweet voice "of course " the priest says I look back at my baby

"So I know we didn't have the magical start like most people do but I won't trade anything I did for you ever you have given me a son to love and a daughter to love as well. We might not be the perfect family or the perfect couple but I rather have all the love you bring then anything and I just want to tell you I love you so much mi amor I'm happy I'm marrying you "she looks up and smiles at me with tears in her eyes "I was always told to find your imperfect person to be perfected with" she says and looks me in my eyes .

You would think I'll notice the other people but I don't all I see her . Her in the beautiful dress I can't never get enough "shall we continue" the priest say taking me out of my thoughts .

"Do you Luca Russo Take Heaven Lopez to Be Your Wife" he says

"I do" I say he then turns to my babygirl and says

"Do you Heaven Lopez Take Luca Russo To Be Your Husband" he says

"I do" she says and smiles at me with her billion dollar smile .

"Rings please" the priest says and up come Leo my prince I can't wait to see him with he little sister. After we get the ring and Leo goes back to sit down with Jess the pastor turns to us as we put the rings on.

"You may now kiss the bride" he says and with that I take the vail off her face and she looks even more beautiful I go in for the kiss her lips are soft and fit perfect with mine. I hear all the people cheers us .

I pull away from her lips and take her hand we walk down the aisle till we reach the light wooden door the guards open it and let us out . We make our way to the reception and start the party "I love you " she say as we walk I stop in my tracks and turn around "I LOVE YOU TOO MRS.RUSSO" i say as i grab her and spin her .

Me and Heaven are now seated while people dance and mingle around Leo is playing with some of the men's kids her I look over to Heaven and she looks like she's in pain"baby what's wrong" i ask "ha..Umm ... Babe... Ha ... My water but broke" she says calmly "what the fuck okok baby let me get a Car" I say as I call one of my men over "get the car ready tell Jess to watch Leo Heaven is going in to labor now !" I say and he hurries off Leo comes running to me and his mother

"Daddy what's wrong with mommy?" He asked "she going to have your sister buddy, but I need you to do something for me okay" I tell him and he nods "stay with you aunt Jess, okay ?" I say to him and he nods .

I make my way to the car with Heaven I carried her out to the car and got in. I hurried to get to the hospital once there i get out and rush Heaven in the nurse at the front looked at Heaven who is in lots of pain she bring a wheelchair and take Heaven to the labor and delivery room .

Once we get there the nurse tells us that the doctor would be right in after that she leaves. I look over to see Heaven in Pain "I Swear to the gods above that I am not having another one" she says while gritting her teeth as another contrition hit "it's alright baby I'm with you, your not alone anymore" i say to her as I wipe the sweat away from her forehead .

The room door opens and in walks the doctor she checks to see how many centimeters dilated she is "okay Mrs.Russo you almost there we just have to wait a little and then you can start pushing I'll give you something for the pain okay" she say to her and then turns to me and smile

After a while Heaven isn't in much pain anymore the doctor comes back in and checks "okay mama you ready?"she says to Heaven to which my baby girl just nods I grab ahold of her hand "when I tell you push you push okay" the doctor tell her .