v

Elena's POV

Stiles handed me his phone  without asking any questions. I quickly typed in Stefan's number and dialed. "Hello?" A familiar voice said. "Stefan? Is that-" I was cut off by Stefan yelling worriedly "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED!?" I finched at hearing how worried he was even Isaac flinched, wait, I know Stefan was loud but he loud but he wasn't that loud, how did Isaac here that. "I'm Ok Stefan" Isaac and stiles both had the same look on there face, your in a hospital. "Can you come to the...." What is the hospital called? "Beacon Hills hospital." Stiles said. "... Beacon hills hospital..."

"Why are you in the hospital!!!???" Stefan said confused. "Look I'll explain when to get here just please don't tell the others." I pleaded, "I don't want them to think this is a bad town already." I said after Stefan paused. "Ok I'm coming."

Stefan walked in the room without even noticing stiles and Isaac, he rushed to my side "What happened?! Was it Klaus?!" He asked. "No it was-" I stopped as the nurse that Scott had been talking to earlier, wow how long have I been here? "Ok I'm going to inject some pain killers, some side effects are feeling drowsy and clumsy. So be sure you get a ride from one of these gentlemen's." She said perkily "Thank you.." I read her name tag "Dr.McCall." She smiled and pulled out a needle "this will only hurt a bit." She said. I felt the needle go in, at first it hurt like heck, but once she pulled it out i didn't feel anything. She left and Stefan finally saw stiles and Isaac. "Who are they and why are they here with you?" He asked. I was about to answer when Scott walked in "So I think whatever we've been smelling is close cause I smell it very strongly now that I've...." Scott trailed off as he saw Stefan and that I was awake. "What is going on!!" Stefan yelled.

Sorry I haven't updated recently school was... Well school. But I am going to try to post at least three times a week, but my birthdays this week so maybe not. Please comment any mistakes or questions. VOTE plz :)