Chapter 70 Artificial Amentia (6)

Start from the beginning

It was actually a little too tight, but Lin Xun seemed to be familiar with it, and naturally stretched out his arm to turn off the bedside lamp.

“Good night,” he said.

“Good night.”

He fell asleep very quickly; soon enough, Lin Xun found himself asleep in the dream once again.

When Lin Xun woke up, he was lying down.

What he saw upon waking was a white ceiling, and a dim surrounding.

His head still felt a little faint, but it was much better than before.

He felt that his muscles were in a state of deep relaxation as if he were well-rested and finally had a deep sleep after days of exhaustion. The pillows and the bed were quite soft, and the safety and comfort he felt reminded him of the room — with a lamp on the bedside — he had when he was a child.

But this was not his room.

Lin Xun got up; in the next moment he heard a slight “beep” beside him, and a small robot lit up. Lin Xun and the robot stared at each other for a few seconds, then he confirmed that this was a medical robot that was about to be launched but has not yet been launched. Galaxy claimed that it will become a part of the smart home and will provide every member with a complete health management system.

The wheel under the little robot rolled, pushing itself towards the door of the room.

Then—

Clank!

It hit the door.

Lin Xun laughed.

The little robot got up and continued to bump against the door repeatedly.

Lin Xun asked tentatively, “Can you draw the curtains?”

When his voice fell, the curtains opened on their own. Outside the floor-to-ceiling windows was the evening scenery. The forest landscape was extraordinarily quiet, and the lake water in the distance reflected the glow of sunset.

He had been there before, this was the lake view villa area where Dong Jun’s house was located.

Lin Xun picked up his phone, and all kinds of information flowed out amid the knocking sound in the background.

The information that Luo Shen was unable to send out before was finally sent out after the signal had been restored. Everyone in the cultivation world sneaked into the basement level of the Children’s Hospital after the police left. Sure enough, they found a sinister crack there, and they were currently working on repairs. As the discoverer, Lin Xun won the praise of the elders once again.

Of course, some elders also thought he was too unlucky.

In addition, the one who sent the most messages was Zhao Jiagou.

Zhao Architecture: Lin Code said he took you home, are you still alive?

Lin Algorithm: Alive.