"You're going to come for me and you're going to scream my name like you did his all those times in Brazil." Rogelio instructed as he began rubbing her clit. Annalise moved fiercely trying to get away from his touch, but he smacked her butt once more and pulled her to him. "If you don't do as I say I will put a bullet in his head so fast. Come." He shoved her back down and continued rubbing her clit. Annalise had never felt more disgusted. 

The other time it was clear the men were just in it for themselves. It was primal and physical, but Rogelio wanted psychological warfare. She felt her body responding to his touch and hated herself. "Yes, baby, that's fucking it!" Rogelio sped up his movements as she began to clench around him. "Say my fucking name, Annalise!" He pounded into her as he pinched her clit causing her to climax. She turned away from Luciano and cried out another man's name.

Rogelio filled her happily and smiled at a broken-down Luciano. He pulled out of Annalise and watched as she assumed fetal position and cried. He stretched widely and chuckled. "That was better than I expected, mi amor," he smacked her butt once more before putting his briefs on. "I'll have someone bring you food in a little bit." He said as he began to get dressed. "I think I'll leave you here to replay the magic that just happened." Rogelio said to Luciano before winking.

 He walked over to where Annalise lay. "Do you need anything, mi amor?" He rubbed her back causing her to recoil. "Clothes." He chuckled lightly. "There's no need for clothes, Annalise. You're mine now and I will feast on you however, whenever and wherever I want." He kissed her temple before getting up and walking out leaving them both broken, bloody and bruised.

*****

"Alfonzo, I need you to get my lady some food. She'll say she doesn't want it, but tell her if she doesn't eat, I'll kill him." The chef looked at him frightened, but nodded. Rogelio made his way to his office where he had a phone call waiting. "Miguel, tell me the good news." He smiled to himself. "It was tricky, but we did it, boss. They're all dead." Rogelio wanted to jump up and do a dance, but composed himself. "Every one of them?" Miguel hummed. 

"Agosto, Amelia, Dante and that bitch Desi are all dead, sir." Rogelio was shaking with excitement. "You left the Monroe's alone, right?" Miguel replied with a yes causing Rogelio to smile. He wanted Annalise to come to him as a partner and lover in time. He knew being kind and saving her family from death would go over well. "You know I'll need proof. Send me the pictures in the next hour and then your family is free."

He hung up the phone before beating on his desk happily. Everything was coming along swimmingly. It was already late in the night, but he was too wired to sleep. He thought back to his moment with Annalise and smiled. She was so damn tight it was maddening. He noticed the blood and would let her rest for tonight, but he planned on branding her every day and every which way. He reveled in the fact that all of his enemies were dead. Well, most of them. 

He wanted to break Luciano down further. He would happily print and enlarge the pictures of his dead relatives for him to see. He would show Annalise her family alive and relatively well and make love to her knowing they would be starting their own empire. He turned on the television in his office and flipped until he got to the camera in his bedroom. He watched as Annalise still lay in fetal position. He turned up the sound to see if they were speaking. They were.

"I'm so sorry, Luc." He hung his head down. The pain from his bruises and shoulder were unbearable, but seeing his wife's face twisted in pain as she was assaulted in front of him was excruciating. He had done this. He had brought this upon her. Rogelio was right. "Luc, please say something." He raised his head slightly to see that she had her knees to her chest with her bound hands around her. 

He could see the blood stains on the white comforter and his rage, fear and guilt came bubbling to the surface. He didn't know why he couldn't talk. He wanted to apologize. He wanted to tell her he would get them out of there. He wanted her to know that he loved her more than anything, but no words would come out. He just held his head back down and groaned as the physical and emotional pain mounted.

The door opened and in walked Alfonzo with a tray of food. He took in everything and tears began to well in his eyes. He set the food on the coffee table near the loveseat before moving over to Annalise. He knelt down beside her and she could see the guilt written all over his face. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Rossi. He has my family." Even in her current state, Annalise couldn't help but feel sorry for the man. "You're okay, Alfonzo. I don't blame you." He shook his head as a tear fell from his eyes. "You should go before he catches you." He nodded before getting up at leaving. 

"Please make sure you eat. He has promised to kill Mr. Rossi if you don't." Annalise sighed before nodding. She heard the door close before she slowly sat up and sighed. She made her way to Luciano and kneeled in front of him. "A hụrụ m gị n'anya (I love you). Enweghị m ike ịsụ Italiantali, mana m ma na m ga-azọpụta gị (I can't speak Italian, but just know I will save you.)" She brushed the hair from his face and smiled softly as she spoke to him in Igbo. She leaned into his ear and whispered the one word she hoped would act like a lighthouse in the darkness that was his mind. "Blueberry."

She knew after his confession of watching them that Rogelio had cameras throughout the house. She showered thoroughly to remove the drying come and blood from her thighs. She was so happy to see fresh, large and fluffy towels to use as covering. She then focused on the job of feeding both herself and her badly beaten husband. Annalise had gotten Luciano to eat half of a sandwich and it took a lot of work. 

He still wasn't talking and she wasn't sure if he was just in shock from all the pain or if he no longer saw her in the same way. She knew her encounter with the Cortes men was different for him, because he had heard about it. He hadn't witnessed it. Things with Rogelio was so much more different and she feared that maybe it was too much for him.

Once they were both fed, she tried to care for his wounds and aches, but had no idea where to begin. Every part of him looked bad and she hated it. She hated that she couldn't fix things sooner. She knew by the position of the moon that morning would be here in no time making it two days they were somewhere in Mexico with no help or connection to their families. Were they even still alive? 

She knew she couldn't think that way. Instead, she wiped away the blood and added cold washcloths all over Luciano's aching body. By the time she lay down on the floor beside him the sun was peeking out. She wasn't sure if he was sleeping or if his eyes were just clothes, but she prayed that help would arrive soon.