6

The music was loud, but not obnoxiously so. They sat in a suite with floor to ceiling bulletproof windows that allowed them to see the entire club. Hades was one of Luciano's clubs and a crowd favorite in the city.

Dante watched as the bottle service girls did everything they could outside of parade around butt naked to get Luciano's attention, but his eyes were glued to the door. The old Luciano would've taken the bait. It had been awhile since he'd been out thanks to the latest device he had been working on with their father, but he was a different man now. He was an engaged man.

"They're here," Dante told him as he showed him the text from Malcom. Luciano hadn't looked back at the door, but he knew she was there. He could sense her and it both freaked him out and filled him with joy. She wore a long sleeve white bodycon dress that showed a little too much cleavage for his liking. When she turned around to say something to Malcom, he could see that it was completely backless.

The dress was shorter than he'd like, but her thigh high peach colored suede boots assisted somewhat. They were making their way towards the suite when Annalise was stopped by a tall dark-haired man. He was muscular and looked around the same height as Luciano.

He was standing too close for Luciano's comfort, but when he put his hands around her waist that's when Luciano lost it. Dante watched the whole exchange and prepared to do damage control as he followed after his hot-tempered brother.

"Max!!!" Annalise smiled happily at one of her oldest and dearest friends. "Lise, I didn't know you came to this club. We would've ridden together." Annalise shook her head. "It was a spur of the moment kind of thing. What are you doing here? Trying to add another side piece to your roster." He smirked at her before grabbing her waist.

"You have to have main chick to have a side piece and you're the only woman I want filling that roll." Annalise rolled her eyes. "Max, you will always be a player and you like it that way. You couldn't handle me." Annalise winked and then smiled. He leaned into her ear. She could feel his breath caress her. "If you gave me just 60 minutes, I would wreck you."

He pulled back looking her over before he felt a hand rip him off of her. "Luciano!" Annalise shrieked as she pulled on his arm. "Who the fuck do you think you are touching my woman?" The music wasn't as loud where they were standing so they had received a few stares.

"кто, черт возьми, этот клоун, Аннализ (Who the fuck is this clown, Annalise?)" Annalise sighed loudly. "Он Luciano Rossi, мой жених (He's Luciano Rossi, my fiancé.)" Luciano heard his name and watched as she held up her left hand and smirked. He wanted this punk bitch to know she was his. "You're getting married?" The man spoke up. "You speak Russian?" Dante said at the same time. "Yes," Annalise answered them both.

"Luciano, this is Maxim Ivanov. He's one of my dearest friends and older brother to my best friend, Anastasiya." Annalise looked between the two and could still feel the tension. "Ivanov. That Ivanov." Maxim nodded angrily. "Yeah, that Ivanov. So, you know I'll have no problems gutting you like a fucking fish if anything happens to her." Annalise sighed loudly placing her hands over her face. "She's mine. Her well-being is none of your concern."

Maxim made a move to step in front of Luciano who was all too ready for an altercation. It had been a minute since he had to rearrange a face, but he was ready and willing. "Enough! We came here to have fun and right now I'm not having fun!" The two men looked down at her distressed expression as she stood between them hands on each of their chests and softened.

"Мне жаль, моя любовь (I'm sorry, my love)." Annalise smiled at him before removing her hands. "Promise you'll play nice. I want drinks and I want to dance." She demanded causing Luciano to chuckle. "Qualunque cosa per te, mia regina (Anything for you, my Queen.)" He started leading her to the suite, but she stopped him. "I want Max to come too."