5

Lunch was full of jokes and laughter. Maxwell had filled Annalise on the fact that she would be moving in with Luciano tomorrow and that movers would be over bright and early. Their mothers were working with the most elite wedding planner and the invitations would be sent out by Monday. "So, have you guys figured out what you're going to tell people?" Malcolm asked before taking a bite of his steak.

"What do you mean?" Luciano asked. "You know how this happy love story started. You two have to be believable. We've got a lot of eyes on both sides." Luciano didn't know why he hadn't thought of the fact that they would have to have a story to present. The fact that they were just engaged out of nowhere wouldn't sit well with anyone.

"When's the last time you had sex?" Desi asked causing a few rounds of coughs and shocked faces. "Desi Siena!" Amelia scolded. "No, she's right. That's the person that would cause the most issues." Brandon volunteered. "You two would have to have started after that for this story to be bought." Their fathers nodded their heads at the logic. "Two years." Annalise offered with a frown.

"Damn, la ragazza (girl)! I could never!" Desi gasped causing a chuckle from Adele and a scowl from Brandon. Luciano stared at Annalise beside him, but she just kept her head down playing with her food. He noticed the angry expression on Malcom's face who also looked at Annalise and wondered what that was about.

"Well, man whore. What's your number? Probably 2 weeks maximum." Desi rolled her eyes because she knew who his last sordid romp would be. "3 months actually closer to 4." Luciano shot back at her with a scowl. "Whatever. You two will have to say you reunited three months ago and the rest is history, blah blah blah." Annalise nodded at Desi's plan.

"Good now that that's taken care of, Agosto and I have some business to deal with," Maxwell said putting his napkin down and standing up. Agosto nodded before he too stood. "Do you need us?" Brandon and Dante asked in unison before laughing at each other. Their fathers shook their heads no before Agosto led Maxwell to his study.

"Malcolm, Brandon," Dante spoke up. "Come with me so I can show you our latest shipment in the basement." The two men nodded following behind him. Brandon looked back at a smiling Desi who was busy talking with their mothers. He sighed before looking back at his brother and Dante disappearing towards the stairs.

"Me thinks your brother has a thing for my sister," Luciano joked. He noticed Annalise's reserved demeanor ever since she answered about her last sexual experience. "Brandon's been in love with Desi since they had that project together with the Japanese 3 years ago." She offered before looking at Amelia. "Do you need help with this?" She asked with a smile. "Oh, no miele (honey)! Go enjoy your fiancé." Amelia practically shooed them away.

Luciano held out his hand as he stood up. She took it and followed as he led her up the stairs. He walked her into a nice sized room that looked like every teenage boy's dream. Game systems littered the room, as well as, a mini fridge with snacks and liquor. "This the man cave." Annalise smiled as she glanced around.

Luciano went to make a remark but turned in time with her bending over and he swallowed a groan. Her legs were on full display and her skirt landed right beneath her ass. She stood up and turned to look at him and saw that he seemed flushed. "You okay?" He nodded not trusting his voice.

"So, three months...I guess I expected you to say last week." Luciano chuckled awkwardly. "It probably would've been, but I've been so busy with this new device that I've had no time for carnal delights as you will." Annalise nodded her head as she took a seat on his bed.

"So, who was the girl. Your last conquest." Luciano hated that she asked. A part of him knew he'd lose major brownie points with her, but he couldn't lie. "Gianna." Annalise puffed out a breath before falling back onto his bed. She simply stared at the ceiling trying to make sense of her feelings and fears.