Bakugou And Second.

Start from the beginning

"You sure kid? The resemblance is uncanny." Hawks ask with a lazy smile making it seem like he was just teasing him.

"Shut it Bird Brain!"

Midoriya and All Might stood stiff.

"Who the fuck are you!" Katsuki asked getting in a fighting stance. The stranger got up and walked up to him.

"Listen Kid, we need to talk." he said. Katsuki took a quick scan of him noticng that he didn't have a shadow, Katsuki's eyes went wide as his posture now became extremely tense. The stranger looked at Katsuki before realizing what might have been going on in the kids head.

'I forgot he's afraid of ghosts'

"Ha! Is the supposed 'toughest' kid in 1A afraid of ghosts? What a-"

Monoma was hit on the back of the head by Kendo before he could finish.

"So we're not gonna question how he knows that?" Kaminari asked. Bakugou glared at Midoriya.

"Don't panic brat. I'm not a ghost... technically.

"Then what are you?" Katsuki questioned trying to act tough though it easy to see he was still scared.

"Remember Nabu Island?" Katsuki nodded.

"You know where you're memory gets all fuzzy from fighting Nine? That's because Midoriya gave you One For All but you passed out before the transfer was complete allowing him to keep it however some of its embers remain in you still. Got it?" He questioned well more stated after explaning.

Katsuki took a moment to process the info he was given but once he did he went on rage mode.

"The nerd did what!" He whisper yelled remembering that they were still in the dorms where anyone could here.

"What the hell Deku!" Bakugou grabbed Midoriya by the shirt.

"Kachan I had no choice the whole Island were in danger. Katsuma and Mahoro were in danger!"

"Hold up you two. Midoriya what's One For All?" Aizawa asked wanting answers. Midoriya and Bakugou froze.

"Deku, Bakugou are you hiding something from us?" Uraraka asked, she looked at her two classmates with sadness in her eyes. All eyes were now on them.

Shigiraki and All For One looked at each other over their seats before AFO spoke.

"Maybe you should plan on kidnapping Bakugou again, if this turns out to be true in this reality as well then it would be very beneficial to have him on our side." The league collectively nodded no one could hear their conversation at the moment as they spoke in hushed tones amongst themselves. The only one who did pay attention to the LOV was Hawks.

"But Master he's too stubborn to willingly join us." Shigiraki intervened.

"Don't worry Tomura we'll have ways guaranteed of convincing him." he said before his gaze (if you can even call it that, dude literally has no eyes how does he see?) quickly switched to Kurogiri.

"What's OFA?" Spinner questioned though AFO said he'd explain te everyone once they got to base.

"Why don't we take Izuku instead? He's the better one and has this OFA thing too." Toga said hoping to get Midoriya somehow.

"Because he's too strong; that and he's too close with the heroes. Bakugou would be a great tool to manipulate and break them, and he doesn't seem as physically close to the heroes making him an easy grab since he isolates himself more." Dabi explained, he looked villainous while explaining to Toga. Shigaraki mumbled something about 'stealing his thunder' with a pout.

All Might distracted the heroes saying that they shouldn't pressure the kids to tell such a secret. Aizawa wasn't for it as he felt this was important info but let it rest... For now.

"You're not to bring this up to him or Toshinori."

"Why not, this is important shit!" Bakugou closed and locked the door and then went to sit on his bed.

"Exactly, and for the good of everyone you won't tell. So far I'm the only vestige that can communicate with you. I'm not sure if you'll be in touch with the others but till then you're stuck with me, it'll work best if it's just me anyways."

"Deku said he saw the vestiges in his dreams, why the hell are you appearing now while I am very much awake?"

"I'm not exactly the patient type and there's a lot we gotta deal with if we want victory over All For One"

"He even talks like Kachan" Midoriya said

"Are you sure Midoriya? He seems more calm and doesn't swear as much as Bakugou." Todoroki asked.

"Yes, but I meant how he talks about victory, it seems his and Kachan's views on winning are similar." Midoriya answered. Todoroki nodded.

Bakugou was pissed that he was being talked about as if he wasn't even there but didn't do anything opting to just pay attention to the screen.

"What exactly do we need to do" Katsuki said looking up at the vestige that was now somehow leaning against the wall.

"We gotta figure out a way to deal with Midoriya"

"Deal with him, why? He's basically mastered blackwhip and he's been training to prepare for his other quirks."

"Other quirks?" Everyone asked.

"So in the future Midoriya will apparently have access to six other quirks, but he doesn't know when they'll come out." Dannie informed them.

"SIX!" All of them minus AFO exclaimed.

Poor Midoriya looked like a ghost right now.

The vestige shifted his head ever so slightly just to make eye contact with Katsuki.

"Midoriya is not fit to be the holder of One For All" He said with a scowl. The screen goes black.

"What! Is that why I couldn't see him and the third user in my vision? What am I gonna do, they don't approve of me!"

"Calm down young Midoriya I'm sure they just haven't seen your potential like the rest of us" All Might tried to calm his successor.

Dannie stopped all the commotion by promising to explain everything to everyone by the end of the reaction.

By snapping their fingers, notes appeared in front of All Might, Midoriya and Bakugou saying that once this was done everyones memory of anything relating OFA will be erased, including them just in case.

"Okay so onto the next universe."