Dean finally looked up at his brothers, or easier said, his sister's, stocky form as he pouted angrily. Out of all this Sam was freaking out about his hair? His brother needed to get his priorities straight! Hair should be the least of his worries, they don't have dicks anymore!

"Sorry Samantha. Just wanted to be accurate as possible. If you had been a chick from birth, and kept your hair long, this is exactly how you would look. I have it all down to a T." Gabriel said with a smirk. "And might I say you make a very sexy woman."

"Fuck you." Sam scowled, shooting Gabriel an evil bitch face.

"Maybe later big boy." Gabriel purred with a wink.

Sam's jaw went slack in shock before he snapped his mouth shut and squared his jaw, giving Gabriel the best bitch face yet. "You're not making this any better Gabriel!" He roared. "This all sucks! I'm a chick my hair is fucking everywhere! Not to mention that I'm now super short, this whole thing is bullshit! I don't need you shit on top of all this!"

"I'll be bottom then." Gabriel chimed.

Sam practically growled at Gabriel. Dean wasn't sure he had ever seen Sam quite this irritated, not even at him.

To try and lighten the mood Dean called from the bed, "Hey, who are you calling short, Sasquatch. I mean, I thought I was the older one and all, but looks whose taller."

"Fuck you too Dean." Sam cursed grumpily as he squared shoulders defensively and he glared broodingly at his brother, but said nothing. Apparently his strategy wasn't working. Sam was just as pissed off as before.

"Jesus Gabriel," Dean glanced at the archangel standing nearby, "Did you remember to turn off his PMS symptoms? "

Sam rolled his eyes and sat down a little too forcefully on the second, unused motel bed beside him. I swear Dean, if you make period jokes for the rest of this case I will fuckin end you." Sam threatened with a dark look in Dean's direction.

"Yeah, good luck with that Samantha. I can still kick your scrawny ass any day you little punk!" Dean shot back with a knowing smirk. He could defiantly kick Sam's ass, girl or not.

"I hate this..." Sam snapped, crossing his arms and glaring at the wall. All Dean could think of was a pouty teenage girl who hadn't gotten the right colored car she wanted at her sweet sixteen.

"You hate this? You hate this Sam?" Dean asked with an incredulous laugh "I will sure as shit be willing to switch places with you right now man! You at least get to switch back and forth between dude and chick! I'm stuck this way until I can Sabrina the Teenage witch my ass way back to normality."

Sam rolled his eyes, as the dramatic little shit continued to pout, but made no further complaints.

"Hell!" Dean added as an afterthought, "You didn't even have to go clothes shopping! You had your boyfriend to do that for you!"

Sam's eyes turned to confusion as he glanced up at his brother, then to the archangel as understanding crossed his face.

"Thanks Dean... You're a real big help in supporting me." Sam grumbled as he crossed his arms again.

"I'm sorry you're panties are a little uptight Sammy, but you have no right to complain." Dean was about done with his brother's attitude. He was beginning to think that they had bitten off more than they could chew and Gabriel wasn't exactly making it any better. Sam had been all fine and dandy when he had to help him with girl qualities, but the moment Sam had to experience them it was like the end of the world. "Sam are you sure that you weren't supposed to be a girl all along? You're even better about being a bitch now."