-12-

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes and some mumbled voices. Was I dead? I began to sit up to notice i was lying on a table in the clinic and Diamond was standing it the doorway with her back to me talking to someone. I coughed and she turned around.

"Heather! You're up! Finally. How do you feel?" She asks as she walks and starts attaching weird tubes to me.

"Uh fine I'm just confused why I'm in here."

"Oh you had a panic attack and passed out. You were stuck in the therapy room and since your claustrophobic you began to freak out. Not a big deal, it happens all the time. You were out for about an hour or 2 so that's normal," she says smiling and she takes my blood pressure.

"Oh," I say nodding my head.

"You will need to stay in here for a few more hours for some observations but you can sit up if you'd like or stay laying down, that's fine too!"

"Actually, can I use the restroom?" I ask scratching my head.

"Yes! We will call Bailey in here to walk you down. Here let me help you down," she offers as she extends her hand and helps me step off of the bed.

When Bailey gets to the clinic he walks me down to the restroom and I go in and wash my hands. I have a weird phobia of always washing my hands when I walk into a restroom or a place with a sink. As I'm washing my hands i look in the foggy mirror for the first time since I've been here. I don't even look like me. I look destroyed. Lifeless to be exact.

I run my wet hands through my hair and then pull my hair up into a bun with the rubber band I have on my wrist and then I use the restroom. As officer Bailey walks me back to the clinic I see Luke talking to the owner of this place, Mrs. VanDerWood. As we pass them he gives me a slight smile and I smile back, letting him know I'm alright.

"Yes, Ashton, you can sit on your regular bed by the wall. That's fine," I hear Diamond say as we get closer to the clinic. When I walk in I see Ashton sitting up in the bed right next to mine.

"Heather, lay down if you want or sit up, its up to you. I have to help Ashton and then I'll check some things on you again ok?" Diamond asks as she goes over to her cabinet. I nod my head even though she can't see me.

"Glad you're okay, Heather," Ashton says with a slight smile.

"Alright Ashton you know the drill," Diamond says to him as she walks over with some bandages.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever!" He says rolling his eyes and he pulls down the top of his uniform exposing his abs. As he turns on to his stomach he winks at me and I can feely face get red. I watch Diamond as she redresses his wounds from his previous whipping.

"Heather I forgot to ask, how has your back been? I know you've only been hurt once but sometimes the first is the worst time," she asks as she focuses on putting the cream on Ashton's back. I have no clue how she can focus when he has a body like that.

"Oh yeah they're fine. They just hurt only some times when I lay on my back but it's just in like 2 spots," I respond.

"Good! Ok Ashton you're good for now. Just stay laying like this for 30 minutes and then you can go. I'll let you know when your times up," Diamond says.

"Alright thanks," Ashton says as he yawns.

"Have you ever had your blood taken?" Diamond asks me.

"No why?"

"Ok. I need to take some of your blood for some testing but it won't hurt, just a slight prick. Let me see both you arms with the bottoms facing up," she says and I do as I'm told as she wraps something around them looking for the vein, "looks like your left is more clear. I'll only take a little bit. If you don't like needles my advice is you look away."

I look away as I feel the needle prick into my skin and I jump a little, but it's done in a second.

"All done! I'll go take this where it needs to go and then be right back. It should take about 10 minutes, after I get back you can leave if you'd like. Ashton no funny business while I'm gone!" Diamond says as she exits the room. Immediately after the door closes Ashton sits up and faces me.

"So," he says.

"So," I say back.

"I was worried. When you passed out. It was just a panic attack though, nothing too bad. That happens a lot in here. Was that your first one?"

"No. I had one once in an elevator and passed out and the ambulance had to come get me."

"Oh. Well if makes you feel amy better they got the guy who escaped. It wasn't the guy who skins women," he says laughing.

"Okay good," I say back laughing.

"Heather."

"Ashton."

"No. Heather look at me." I look up and scan his tattoo covered chest on the way up to meeting his eyes.

"What?" I ask as I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Nothing. You have pretty eyes and I wanted to see them," he says smiling and I blush.

"Why do you have so many tattoos? Do they all have a significant meaning?" I ask.

"Yeah actually they do. It might seem like I have a lot but I really don't because a lot of them make up one giant tattoo. Maybe I can tell you what they all mean one day," he says giving me that signature Ashton Irwin smile again.

"Yeah maybe you can," I respond back with a smile of my own.

---

Hey sorry guys I didn't want to end it here but I had to BC I'm so tired and I need to sleep BC sleep is my best friend.

Comment, vote and recommend to a friend !