-10-

"Memories. That's what I see. All these memories from the past just come into my head and I can't stop them. It's like a movie playing in my brain. Sometimes they're good, and sometimes they're bad. It just depends on the day I guess," Ashton says as we all listen.

"What do you see? Can you explain what you just saw?" Luke asks him. He sighs and releases my hand to run his fingers through his hair.

"uh yeah sure. This time it was good actually. It was when my dad was still with us and wasn't a jackass. We were all on vacation at the beach and I was sitting on the sand watching Harry try to teach Lauren how to surf. I couldn't surf because I was really bad, but I tried for Harry. They were out in the ocean and every time she fell, Harry would laugh hysterically and I could hear his voice echo so long. It was the best feeling ever. My mom and dad were back in the beach house so I don't know what they were doing but it was fun to watch Harry and Lauren. I miss them so much."

"Wow Ashton," I say surprised by what he said, "I didn't know you had siblings."

"Yeah I love them so much. If only my dad wasn't such a jerk my life wouldn't be-" he was cut off by a siren and a voice coming over a loud speaker.

"Attention staff!!! Code blue, I repeat code blue!" The voice says.

"Luke what's going on?" Michael asks.

"Uh I don't know. Let me check what a code blue is," he says as he pulls out a big book.

"Crap. Code blue means we will be on lockdown until further notice because uhm," he pauses.

"Well why?" I ask.

"Uhm because one of the patients in Ward X got out," he says.

"Ward X?!?! Are you serious?!" Calum says standing up.

"Who's in Ward X?" I ask.

"Just the worst possible people in the entire world!!! They each have like 7 guards to them and some of them have to be kept in straight jackets because they're so crazy. They've done the unthinkable," Calum tells me.

"I heard one of them skinned women to make lamps with the skin," Ashton says.

"Holy crap that's discusting! How long do we have to stay in here?" I ask Luke.

"Uhm until they catch the person and make sure the institution is clear. So at most 4 hours is the limited time we are required to be on lock down. We have to stay in this room and can't leave until they make another announcement."

"We have to stay in here for 4 hours? Oh my gosh I can't do that!!! I can't do it!!!" I say standing up and pacing around the room.

Luke gets up to try and calm me, "what's wrong , Heather?"

"I'm claustrophobic!!!" I yell.

"Just sit down you'll be okay," he says patting me on the back.

I shove his arm off and say, "no it's not gonna be ok!!!!" I walk around the room that seems to be getting smaller and smaller at the thought of being in here forever and then i sit down in the corner. I sit with my knees scrunched up to my belly and head resting on them and I look forward, trying not to think about being stuck in this room for up to 4 hours or more.

I feel someone come sit by me and see the red hair out of the corner of my eye. "Hey," Michael says.

"Hi." I say flatly.

"What's up?"

"Uhm nothing just trying not to freak out as the walls come closed and pop us all like a zit. What about you?"

"Oh hah uh I'm just chilling I guess," I turn to look at him and I can see Ashton's gaze behind Michael's head.

"Why isn't Luke doing anything?" I whisper to Michael.

"Because he's a suckass therapist. That's why," I laugh and shake my head.

"He's not that bad. Just kinda dorky," I say and Michael and I laugh together.

"He's so tall and blonde he reminds me of a breadstick!!!" Michael says and we both bust out laughing.

"I know you guys are talking about me," Luke says not looking up from his desk.

"What? Us? Why ever would you think that?" Michael asks putting his hand over his heart like he was wounded.

"Who else in here would be a breadstick?" Luke asks smirking at us.

"Calum," I respond, "but he'd be a burnt breadstick. Not very good."

"Hey! I happen to think I'd be a great breadstick thank you very much!" Calum says putting his arms over his chest in protest.

"Sure whatever makes you sleep at night," I say rolling my eyes and giggling.

"Nothing makes me sleep at night on these shitty beds we have," Calum says.

"That's true," I agree.

"How much longer do we have to be in here?!" Ashton asks groaning.

"Ashton, it's only been 20 minutes," Luke says.

"Ugh shit. I hate it in here it's so boring!"

"It doesn't have to be boring," I say interrupting.

"What do you mean?" He asks turning around in his chair to face me.

"We could do something. Like I don't know. We could just all talk or something," I say shrugging as I lean my head on Michael's shoulder.

Ashton tenses up and then responds with, "fine whatever."

Michael stands up and reaches his hands down to me, "may I help you up m'lady?" He asks trying to sound fancy.

"Sure you can," I say laughing. He helps me up and then we go arrange the chairs in a circle and sit. I sit by Michael, and Ashton sits on the other side of me.

"So Luke I wanna know about you!" I say looking at Luke as he twiddles him thumbs.

"What about me?" He asks.

"Your childhood I guess. What did you like to do? Who were your friends?"

"Luke doesn't have friends, babe," Ashton says and we laugh as he interlocks his fingers with mine.

---

Hope u like this chapter !

Give me ur feedback please :)

Comment, vote and tell ur friends!