𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙨

Playlist of the day:

Enjoy =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Katsuki Bakugou shoved past Stray as they both tried to enter the classroom at the same time. He pushed them back with a heated hand shoving against their chest while he walked in before them. Recovery girl had greeted everyone into a classroom and began her lesson which, as the schedule stated, was simple first aid and even some of the biology and reasonings why things are they way they are in that sense.
   On this day it would seem the students were just taking notes and Stray spent the period with their head down on the desk. The only indications they were listening were the slight swivvel of their ears that matched the motion of recovery girl as she walked and the subtle shaking bounce of their leg as their heel never met the floor beneath the desk.
   If it weren't for the fact that the subject was mildly interesting they'd surely be asleep. The older woman glanced over every so often without a break in her lecture to see if the villain was still awake-- If their leg still fidgeted-- before moving her eyes back up to the board she was gesturing to.
   Soon enough though the period was over and Stray sat up, yawning quietly and waiting for the rest of the students to file out of the room before they themself left. The wolf and Bakugou glared daggers at one another as Stray stood back and let him walk out first this time. Recovery girl watched this as well but she said nothing of it after Stray was finally able to walk out given a few feet of distance behind Bakugou.

    They just wanted to head back to the dorm they were assigned and rest, or at least be able to look in a mirror to see if the light burn from Bakugou was as raw beneath their shirt as it felt. Eraserhead and the other heroes would likely gather where Stray had gone, so that wasn't much of a concern for them at all as they walked the halls and navigated a couple flights of stairs.
  Upon reaching the door, they tried the handle. It moved maybe a centimeter before it didn't turn anymore and Stray groaned as they realized they had probably accidently locked it behind them. They dropped their backpack from their shoulders to sit on the floor against the door and turned to make their way back downstairs to Eraserhead's classroom. Stray assumed he was still asleep so it would just be a matter of waking him up and asking for a key.
   The hallways were pretty empty by now, apparently most students had the same idea to go back to their dorms. But this made it all that much easier for the villain. They walked up to the door, not knocking since they figured the hero inside would still be asleep, which he was. Stray walked behind the podium and crouched down in front of the sleeping hero, "Hey."
   Eraserhead groaned quietly and moved in the sleeping bag as he opened his eyes to look up at the teenager crouched in front of him. "What is it.."
   "I got locked out of the room." The hero groaned again and unzipped the sleeping bag. Stray stood back up and moved to lean against one of the student desks as Eraserhead rummaged through a drawer in the space behind his podium and pulled out a key that he tossed to Stray. They took it and shoved it into their pocket. "Don't lose it.." The hero muttered, checking his phone as he sat back down on top of his sleeping bag. Stray nodded a bit and turned to leave, looking down at the hero as they headed back towards the door. A manilla folder on the podium caught their attention since it hadn't been there when they were here during the break between classes. The teen stopped moving to their door and before Eraserhead could say anything they grabbed the folder. The folder had Stray's legal name printed on the tab. They didn't even know the heroes had figured out their legal identity-...
   Eraserhead quickly stood up when he saw Stray grab the folder. But Stray opened it anyways and saw a few words within a document before the hero tried to take the folder back from them... custody, guardian, and minor. Stray's eyes widened and they let the folder fall back into Eraserhead's grasp when they stepped back. "Stray.."
    He began, setting the folder down on the podium and keeping his gaze on the villain who stepped backwards away from him. "No. No! No No! Fuck you, Eraserhead! Fuck you and all the other fucking heroes that agreed to put me here!"
    Eraserhead stepped forward with his hand out slightly as of approaching a wild animal. But Stray just yelled and stepped back further until their back hit a student desk and they turned, instead storming out of the classroom. "Stray!!" The hero called after them, but ultimately let them leave. It would only be worse to force them to talk to him right now... it would have been better if they never saw the folder..

   Stray wanted to get away, anywhere that the noise wasn't loud. Where they couldn't hear the constant droning of chatter and laughing and thumping of punches being landed on training dummies through the walls. They just kept storming down the hall until eventually their steps quickened to a jog and then they were sprinting. Far away from the noise. They just ran until they couldn't hear the sound of the dorms anymore.
  The teenager ran up a flight of stairs not knowing where they were going until they reached a door that opened to a rooftop. Stray shut it behind themself and ran to the ledge of the roof, sitting on their knees with their arms around themself. With their eyes stinging, Stray could hardly see through tears and bleary vision. They let out a choked sob and before long that's all they could do. Their chest rose and fell quicker than it should and Stray could do nothing but shake and wait for this wave of emotion to end.
   Rationally, they couldn't quite figure out why they were this upset. Rationally. This was something they would usually just yell about until their anger was small enough to shove down into a deep dark pit. Rationally, Eraserhead probably had an explanation and could be argued with. But the compilation of emotions from the past couple weeks just poured out with this final swing of a hammer into the glass that held it in and they sobbed into their sleeve.
   The world spun around Stray as the door to the roof opened once more. This time a voice followed. "The fuck are you doing up her-?!" Bakugou cut himself off as he laid eyes upon Stray and he walked over to pull them upright by their collar. But as soon as his hand met the fabric, Stray turned and landed a clean cut down his arm with their claws in the heat of their panic. The villain scrambled back as Bakugou touched his hand to the bloody cuts. He looked astonished for a moment before looking back Stray. "You're dead."

[Content Warning: Violence]

   They growled at him through their tears, but everything was spinning still and they could hardly hold themself up. Bakugou stepped forward and landed a firm punch to their gut that quickly shifted into an explosion. Stray hunched forward slightly and croed out, but Bakugou firmly held them by the ears and forced them to be still as the burning light in his hand grew. "Not so fucking tough now are you?!" This movement alone unlocked Bakugou's own emotional barrier and he just.. kept going. And going. And going.
  Until he left Stray in a heap against the ledge of the roof and seemed to tire himself out.
  Bakugou yelled things at the villain as he kicked into their torso and face, but they weren't conscious enough to understand what was being said before they just curled up and blacked out.
   The hero student landed a few more firm impacts on Stray, but he grew tired of it and it wasn't as fun with them just laying limply among their own blood.