Sfw - How Harry, Cedric and the Reader Got Together

- You had caught Harry's attention just before the Yule ball, and instead of asking Cho and then Parvati he asked you. The two of you went together, hit it off, and after the ball you kissed signaling the start of your relationship.

- After Harry saved Cedric from Voldemort, during the Tri-Wizard Tournament, Ceric felt a sort of debt to him.

- Cedric would often hang around Harry, offering him help in the form of tutoring, information and contacts, and later during the war an extra wand.

- During this time he also became close to you by extension, and throughout the next 4 and 1/2 years it went from hanging around because of a life debt to hanging around because the three of you were such close friends.

- You found yourself at the Diggory residence more often then not, Amos feeling just as indebted to Harry as Cedric, and therefore Harry and you became just as close to the Diggory family as the Weasley family.

- When Harry 'died' at the Battle of Hogwarts, Cedric realized that he had romantic feelings for the younger boy and in the following months he realized that the feelings were for the both of you and once he realized these feelings they were extremely hard to ignore.

- During these same months, you and Harry had began to seek comfort in Cedric, from your losses during the Battle of Hogwarts, and seeing this caring, attentive side of Cedric caused both you and Harry to gain feelings for Cedric.

- It was Harry's 19th birthday, Amos and Cedric had arrived at the Weasley residence just over an hour ago. You weren't there yet, held up at work, and so Cedric and Harry were making conversation between the two of them.

- During this time Harry, far more impulsive then you and Cedric and not nearly at good at hiding his feelings, kissed Cedric.

- Immediately Cedric pushed him away, ridiculed him for cheating on you and retreated to the packed living room to avoid further conversation on it.

- As soon as you arrived, Harry pulled you aside. Cedric, seeing htis, followed after you two to eavesdrop and make sure Harry was confessing to cheating. Harry did confess to what he did, which lead to him confessing to his feelings for Cedric. Which in turn led to you also confessing your feelings for Cedric.

- Cedric, who had been eavesdropping, entered the room to drop the bomb that he had feelings for the both of you as well.

- Things were silence for a moment, as all three of you processed what this meant, until Cedric spoke up and said, "So this could be an all three of us sort of thing? I hear that's how some muggles do it?"

- Harry immediately took a liking to the idea, but his excitement was dampened by the fact that this realization stemmed from him kissing Cedric without your knowledge.

- "If Y/N could forgive me, then I don't see an issue with it." As far as apologies went that one was subpar, and you told Harry that with a simple glare.

- "I am sorry." He whispered, and gently reached out to place two hands on your shoulders. "i'm sorry, Y/N, I promise. I shouldn't have kissed Cedric, feelings or not. I should have come to you."

- The look in both their eyes, plus the knowledge that all the feelings were mutual won you over and the three of you were in a poly relationship since that day.