Nsfw - Astoria and Draco

- Some of y'all are gonna be really disappointed.

- Honestly, probably very traditional sex. Missionary positions, riding.

- Very vanilla.

- If you have a vagina, Astoria definitely thought scissoring was how you guys were gonna have sex.

- I think the most kinky sex would get with Astoria and Draco is choking? Maybe double penetration if you have a penis/wanna use a strap-on. Or like, holding your arms above your head.

- Unless you think wall sex is kinky? Maybe piano/counter/couch sex as well? Never outside of your house though.

- At Hogwarts you guys had sex in classrooms a few times, but that was only if you guys were impatient and had classes soon or if your dorms were all occupied.

- Maybe sex in the shower? But I think that would be just a you and Draco thing. I just don't think Astoria would be into it.

- You guys would probably shower/take a bath together after sex though. And Astoria's motherly instincts come out in bed too: she's amazing at aftercare.

- Wiping you both down with a washcloth, massages, getting you guys clothes and changing the sheets/cleaning it up while you're both in the shower. Getting you something to eat or drink if you need it.

- Sex right after you wake up, and sex before you go to bed. If you guys are in your bed you're either sleeping or having sex. Or you just had sex and are catching your breath.

- With all of this being said though, she doesn't care if you and Draco want to be kinky with each other during sex. Just all that extra stuff doesn't really turn her own. She feels it's exactly that: extra. Unneeded.

- Eventually though, once she becomes more confident and bold, she'll take a chance at subtly hinting at Draco what to do. How to pleasure you, what to do next, to go faster or slower, what toys to use. Once it is well received, with sounds of pleasure from the both of you and Draco doing what she said immediately, she'll become bolder. Stop suggesting and start full out telling.

- It comes to a point where if you and Draco are having sex she's nearby, in a chair or perched on the bedside table/edge of the bed telling you or Draco what to do.

- Honestly I think she would be the type to withhold sex if she was mad at you guys. It wasn't very often if she would get mad at you guys and you wouldn't talk it out (since she's so big on communication) but sometimes she would just be mad and not want to talk it out. You or Draco made an innuendo in public that took it a little too far for comfort, Draco said something snarky or rude, someone walked in on you guys.

- Actually, I think if it was Draco's fault (or if she just blames Draco, his fault or not) she'll have sex with you without him. Pointedly exclude him to teach him a lesson.

- A little toxic, but kinda hot.