Sfw - James and Lily

- You and Lily braiding each other's hair, then convincing James to let you braid his (if you have long hair. If not then Lily complaining your hair isn't long enough and James complaining you get away with not getting your hair braided. )

- Lots of cuddling and the smell of fresh linen.

- Sass. All day every day.

- They're both providers so you would never have to worry about another thing again.

- Need a tutor? Whatever Lily can't tutor you in, James can.

- Surprise gifts: "I saw this at the store and it reminded me of you, so I bought it"

- Light yellow and light blue

- The early morning sun shining in their eyes. (they are both early risers.)

- Them cheering you on if you play quidditch (or just Lily if James is playing with/against you)

- If you do play against James Lily will jokingly only cheer for you/your team.

- If you don't, attending all of James' games to support him.

- Arts and crafts with Lily and then James interrupting and starting a paint fight if he wants attention.

- Lots of stuffed animals. I am 100% sure Lily hoards them. James would have like two bears. One named after you and one named after Lily.

- James will tease you 24/7 and for what???

- James is the dad of the relationship. He will quadruple check you guys haven't forgotten anything, are wearing all the right layers if it's cold, and no one has to use the bathroom before leaving the house/Hogwarts.

- James making breakfast while you shower, and Lily greeting you with a cup of tea (or coffee. Or an energy drink. While Lily does not approve of your addiction, she loves the giddy little smile you give her when you see her holding it out to you)