Sfw - Astoria and Draco

- You would constantly be getting gifts, jewelry and expensive clothing, but they wouldn't make it a big deal? They would just kinda give it to you right before dinner or as soon as they get home.

- You would have an extensive library, for Draco to read while she knits.

- If anyone gives Astoria shit for having traditionally feminine hobbies (shopping, baking, knitting/sewing) Draco would ruin their entire career. Literally.

- Elegance. Just pure elegance. Both of them would be dripping with elegance and beauty and grace. Maybe, if you're lucky, some of that would rub off on you.

- Astoria reminds me a lot of Molly, in the way they both are very motherly and have mother-like instincts. So she would constantly check in on you guys, ask about your days, if anything exciting or new happened, make sure you guys are eating and staying hydrated. But not in like an overbearing way? She'll just show up and rest a hand on your shoulder, asking you about your day, and then when she leaves and you go back to whatever you were doing there would be a glass of water waiting for you.

- Her convincing Draco to let her paint his nails, and then it's your turn...

- Both Astoria and you throwing daring daggered glares at anyone who comments negatively on Draco's nails.

- I don't think she would be a big alcohol fan but she would definitely have wine for special occasions, like when you have over the parents, or holidays, or important parties.

- If you guys have kids, all four of you (or more if you have more than just one kid) would lay on the kids bed as she reads them a bedtime story, having you and Draco chime in to help with all the different voices, and when the story was over you would all take turns kissing the kid on the forehead and saying your goodnights.

- I think she would match Draco in sarcasm for sure. So you can sit back and enjoy as they bicker about nothing, sarcastically jibbing and laughing at their antics. Or maybe even joining in.

- I don't think y'all would have house elves, because Astoria would definitely be a part of S.P.E.W.

- And because of that: the three of you making delicious home cooked meals together.

- When the two of them are feeling less elegant and more playful, maybe when you're kids are old enough to bathe in the tub, expect water fights: throwing buckets and glasses of water at each other, loud enthusiastic laughter, spells to douse each other.

- This is more of a random headcanon, but since we all agreed Draco would smoke, I think Astoria would too but she would smoke with those long 1920's cigarette holders.