Sfw - Blaise and Tom

- Blaise is an artist, and he loves to paint/draw you and Tom. Especially you and Tom together.

- Eventually Tom gets curious to see if he can draw as well, realizes he enjoys it and eventually Blaise and him are drawing/painting together.

- Tom taught himself to play piano, while he was at Hogwarts and bouncing between rich, pureblooded friend's houses for the holidays and so in return for Blaise 'teaching him how to draw', Tom teaches Blaise how to play the piano.

- Tom playing the piano for you both as you lounge on the couch, reading or petting your cat, and Blaise sketches a picture of you.

- Tom, as we know, is not a people person. He does not like people under any circumstances. But he is a pet person. Specifically cats and dogs.

- He likes dogs, because they are strong and loyal (and have soft fur, though he would never admit he enjoys petting them) and he likes cats because they are intelligent and independent (and great cuddlers: another thing he will never admit to).

- So you guys have a few cats. 'A few' meaning every stray he sees on the street because this boy may act all closed off and emotionless but he is a sucker for a fluffy face. He attempts to explain it away by saying the cat followed him home.

- He also has a snake.

- Like he hardly ever keeps it in the terrarium, but Blaise and you let it slide because it takes care of the spider and mice problems, and it loves to cuddle with the cats.

- Tom gives me klepto vibes. But like in the same way crows give you klepto vibes.

- One time when you weren't feeling well and didn't want to run errands with them, they ran errands without you. When they came home Tom had this beautiful ring he had bought for you.

- He hands it to you and says, "I saw it and decided to buy it for you." And off to the corner Blaise snorted so you turned to Blaise who says. "Right. Bought it." You give Tom a suspicious look and ask, "Bought it?" Tom just shrugs innocently so Blaise says, "He was about to walk out of the store with it shoved down his pants when I made him go back and buy it." After about a solid minute of laughing you ask Tom why he had it shoved down his pants.

- His only defense? His pants didn't have pockets.

-Another crowlike thing that he does: he just has this box of trinkets that he keeps under his bed of random shit he found on the street. Buttons and keys (he specifically likes broken or chipped keys) and twine and rocks and weird shiny objects that have no name.

- Blaise reading against a tree, you sprawled in the grass a few feet away and Tom just comes outside, and places himself right in between Blaise and the book he's reading, so Blaise just sets the book aside and plays with his hair instead.