"Son.. what is your real name..? I just remember the name Kong used to call you with.." Ma said.
"Arthit Khun Mae.. My name is Arthit.." P'Arthit said. 

We had a little more conversation and teased eachother.. I missed such moments with my mother.. It felt really good now.. It was soon dinner time.. I was about to cook but P'Prae, P'Arthit and Fang stopped me.
"P.. go have some talk with Mae.. we will make the dinner.." Fang said as she pushed me and Mae into the garden.. 

I spoke to Mae about P'Nat, Stud and my other friends.. I told her about what happened.. and also told about how I reconciled with Boom, Bayo, Lee and Joss. She apologized to me again for not being there with me even when I said that it was not needed.. 

We went back inside our home when Fang called us saying that dinner was ready.. After we were done with our dinner.. we sat down in the living room watching a movie because we were having a holiday tomorrow.. P'Arthit said that he wanted to stay back.. and said that he would take the sofa because both I and Fang wanted to sleep with Ma.. 

So that night.. it was me, Fang and Mom in my room.. P'Prae was sleeping in the other room while P'Arthit in the living room.. I went to look at P'Arthit in between.. he was still awake and scrolling something in his phone..

"You haven't slept..?" I whisper asked him.
"Wasn't sleepy.. what about you..? I thought you were asleep." He said as he sat down.. 
"I also wasn't sleepy P.. I felt many emotions today.. and now.. I am too happy today.. I just feel like it would become a dream if I go to sleep.." I said as I sat down beside him.. 

"No my little Moon.. you won't loose your mother now.. she left everything for you and Fang. Though she is a little late.. she did come for you.. so don't be scared any more.. and you still have me right.." P'Arthit said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.. 

We ended up watching another movie with low volume so that we won't wake up the others before going back to sleep.. I went and joined my mother and sister who were sleeping peacefully.. I laid down beside my Ma and wrapped my hand around her as I fell into my sleep.

Arthit's POV

The next day.. it was really fun.. Khun Mae prepared many things for us.. we were also helping her prepare but were also playing around.. This was the first time I was seeing Kong and Fang smile so freely.. 

After lunch we invited all our team members and Kong also invited Boom, Boyo, Lee and Joss.. but they said they would come around 6 as they were in their office.. Kong's mother shared us many things about mine and Kong's childhood days.. and also about Kong and Fang.. 

Kong has always been over protective of Fang while to Fang, Kong was the most important person.. to be precise her world... Khun Mae even told us about how we used to celebrate each other's birthday.. Kong would everytime sleepover at my house the before night so that he could be the first to wish me.. while I would always be the last to wish him.. but I would always used to make sure that I spend every second of the day with him..

Boom, Bayo, Lee and Joss came around 6:30 in the evening with some food for everyone.. We made it our main goal to tease Kong.. especially me.. but I guess it did more damage to my heart because the way he pouts would want me to kiss it away.

Then his glare.. maybe one will be intimidated.. but me.. aw.. I find him adorable.. I feel like hugging him and cooling him down like we do to a baby.. though it is my teasing which is the reason behind his glare.. 

I was so lost in Kong's smile as he was joking around with his others when Khun Mae called me aside.. I followed her to the kitchen while others were in the garden.. 
"Khun Mae.. is anything wrong.?" I asked her.
"No.. but I want to ask you something Arthit.. please be frank.." She said. I nodded my head.

"Arthit.. you like Kong right..? I mean in a romantic way.?" She asked me.. For a second I was scared that she will ask me to stay away from Kong.. I was not ready to let him go.
"Don't think much.. if you do like him.. then take care of him like this only.. I don't know if I have the right or not.. but Arthit.. he is still a kid inside though how much ever mature he looks.. I have been the cause of his hurt.. but I want to rectify my mistake and don't want him to be hurt anymore.." She added.. 

"Khun Mae.. I don't just like Kong but I love him.. he became the reason of smile and happiness which I lost Mae.. he is the reason I came to my normal self.. I will never hurt him knowingly.. and if I hurt him unknowingly.. I won't let that last long.. I will be with him forever in any way he wants.. if he won't chose me romantically.. I will still be by his side like a Phi.." I said sincerely.
"I know you will look after him.. but thank you son.." She said and hugged me.. 

After that we went back to the garden.. I sat down beside Kong.. He looked at me and Khun Mae.. 
"Where did you both go.?" He asked me..
"Why missed me already..?" I teased again..
"No.. why would I miss you.." He said with red ears as he turned his face away..

"Then why are your red ears saying something else." I whispered in his ear.. He pushed me away and sat between Em and Tew..

After dinner all of us returned back to our home.. I was the last one to leave as I wasn't in a mood to leave.. Prae was staying back. she found a motherly figure after many years.. so she wanted to stay with them for a while which we understood very well. That night.. I felt happy that Kong's mother was supporting me.. but even nervous about Kong's reaction.

Though sometime I feel like it is from both sides.. but I don't want to keep my hopes up.. I am just scared that he is like that with me because he sees me as an old friend and a brother which I hope is not true.. because I am a goner for him..

Seeing Khun Mae.. I was thinking about how I should reveal this to my parents..  I want their blessings before I even ask Kong out and also want them to meet Kong at least once.. I was planning what to do.. that was when I remembered that it's been long they came here.. I immediately took my phone and texted them asking to make some time to come here.. I said that I want to tell them something important.. I was glad when I received a reply saying that they would be here soon.

I was happy but even scared about their reaction.. even if they are okay.. will they like Kong..? I looked at Kong when I got this doubt.. and his smile made me smile unknowingly.. I am sure that his smile would be enough to smitten everyone and then his eyes.. they would capture everyone's heart. I bet even my parents would not be able to say no to him.

Please let me know how far you have been liking the story.. 

And any guess about what will happen further..?!! 

Do vote and let me know your answer <3

Stay safe and stay happy!

~Jaan