I approached them from behind. They didn't notice me.

They were talking about finding Blake.

Penny? Must be their friend. I thought.

"Hey guys! What are you up to?" Penny asked the team.

"Ummmm." Ruby was looking for things to say.

"We're looking for our friend, Blake." Says Yang.

"Oh, you mean the faunus girl." Says Penny.

All three of them stared Penny with blank expression and blinked simultaneously.

"Wait, how did you know that?" Ruby asked her.

"Uhhhh, the cat ears?" Penny pointed at her head.

"What cat ears? She wears a....bow..." Says Yang and then suddenly hit a realization.

They were silent for a moment because they all just realized it too.

I stopped behind them. Waiting for them to finish talking.

"So, where is she?" Penny asked the group.

"We don't know. She's been missing since Friday." Says Ruby.

I'd better not tell them where she is right now. Would be better if they sort this out by themselves since I don't really know the whole story unlike with Jaune. It's their chance to deepen their bonds after all. I thought.

Penny gasped. "That's terrible! Well don't you worry Ruby my friend. I won't rest until we find your teamate." She approached Ruby and then, they noticed me.

"Theo? Since when did you get here?" Yang asked me.

"Ever since you started talking to her." I said and then pointed my hand to Penny.

"Who's this?" Penny asked.

"Oh, it's Theo. He's one of my friends in the Academy." Says Ruby.

"Salutations! My name is Penny, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She introduced herself to me.

"Theo Bloodmoon. The pleasure is mine Penny." I said as I nod my head.

Ruby then spoke, "Ah, that's really nice of you Penny but ah, we're...we're okay really. Right guys?" The moment she turned her head, Yang and Weiss went missing.

I chuckled and shrugged.

"It sure is windy today." Says Penny.

I decided to tell Ruby since she looks like she can be trusted.

"Ruby, about Blake." I said.

"Did you find her?" She asked me immediately. She was really worried.

"Please don't tell Yang and Weiss for what I'm about to tell you." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"This is very important. You're the leader of your team right? I trust you as a leader and it's your responsibility to know about your members. Please keep it a secret from them. At least, until Blake decides to reveal her hidden identity. I believe in you Ruby, you better not betray my trust." I said.

She nodded. After I explained to her about everything I knew, she was sad. She didn't know that she was once a member of the White Fang.

"You can decide what to do with that information. I'll be moving on and buy something to eat for today." I said as I walk away from them.

"See you later Theo!" Penny waved her hand.

But without our knowledge, Weiss and Yang were eavesdropping on us and had the same reaction.