moments like these - rise! leo x male! reader

Moments Like These - Rise! Leo x Male! Reader

────────────────────

Request- coconut_rifle

Request is- "(Y/N) and Leo fluff! The two of them go out on an ice cream date and later under the stars, Leo confesses that he's in love with (Y/N)."

────────────────────

The two of you giggled as you strolled through the park, you slid your fingers into his own and held onto him tightly.

The sun was starting to set as you and Leo walked together, eating your ice creams. You and him admired the sky and eventually the two of you sat down on a bench.

"The sky's beautiful, isn't it?" You commented, soon after licking the ice cream.

Leonardo smirked, "Not as beautiful as you-"

"Don't finish that sentence, Leon." You glared at him, but he knew you were only joking.

"What? Is my cheesiness bothering you?" He teased, leaning in closer to you and kissing your cheek.

"Hey!" You laughed, shoving him away, careful to not have accidentally pulled off his hood. Leo began to laugh and leaned in again, planting kisses all over your face.

You began to do the same, the two of you close together without a care in the world. It felt like you and him were the only people in the world.

Time eventually passed and the two of you ended up on a random rooftop, a usual place the two of you hung out. You and him both laid on the hard surface, staring up at the stars and the faint lights of the city. 

"Hey, (Y/N), can I tell you something?" Leo quietly asked.

You hummed, "Yeah, of course. What's up, Leo?"

Leo continued to stare up, gulping nervously, he finally spoke.

"I love you," His cheeks began to glow red, "I think I'm actually IN love with you."

You turned to him in surprise, "..I love you too,
Leo."

Leo suddenly leaned up, "YES!"

The turtle stood, extending his hand for you to grab. You grab it and he helps you up, "Wanna go to the lair?!"

You nod at his excitement, "Sure." You begin to smile warmly at him.

As the two of you started to make your way there, soft taps of water began to sprinkle from the sky and onto your skin. "It's gonna start raining..." You muttered.

Leo heard and nod, "Let's hurry, then!"

As the two of you began to run, the rain only became stronger and harder. Leo had tried to give you his hoodie on multiple occasions but you'd keep declining, soon making it to the nearest manhole and jumping in.

The two of you walked through the sewers sticky and wet, the noise from your shoes caused you to wince. "I had fun today." Leo suddenly commented. You glanced over and him and agreed, "Me too."

You stopped in your tracks, causing your boyfriend to do the same. He turned to you with a questioning look on his face, "Hmm?"

You moved closer to him and leaning in, placing a kiss onto his lips. He quickly responded and held onto you.

You both eventually pulled away and Leo began to chuckle, "I love moments like these with you."

────────────────────

sorry for the wait! hope you enjoyed!

requests: CLOSED! i am currently NOT taking requests. if i have already accepted to
do your request from earlier, i am working on it now.
— please come back and check to see if i've opened my request box so you can make one. 💗 you can either check on recent chapters, or in the description of this book. thank you for understanding.