head canon - dating the 2003 tmnt gang

────────────────────

Request- none :] i wanted to write this cuz literally nobody requests for 2003 tmnt : (

Request is- "head canons of your relationship with the 2003 tmnt! reader will just be gender neutral so anyone can read this lol. includes the turtles, april and casey.

────────────────────

leo 💙

- when you first started to date i feel like leo would be a bit closed?
- he's new to this whole dating thing and especially with a human, he's just worried that he'll mess it up somehow.
- eventually he gets a lot more comfortable. you get to see a different side of leo that he doesn't show too often.
- he's very overprotective.
- if you're walking home at night he tries to walk you there or you'll have to text him that you made it home safely.
- he really cares about you :/
- "ok, i have to go now. it's late and i have school tomorrow leo :-)"
- "alright, i'll take you home."
- "you don't have to leo.."
- "let's go."
- i feel like if you're a bit of a trouble maker or something he always looks out for you lol.
- "(y/n) don't touch that, it might be poisonous!"
- you and him can have a lot of fun with each other tho! doing random shit late at night or just staying in. whatever u like.
- sometimes you might just go onto a rooftop and stare at the city lights.
- even if he's a mutant turtle, he's really romantic and always manages to step up great dates.
- he's trying his best for what he's able to get! even if the two of you will be eating pizza for your date.
- leo always wants you to let him know if you're needing help.
- even if it's with someone trying to hurt your or maybe school work.
- ok he's not the best with homework so maybe ask donnie- but he'll try just for you. i feel like he would be great in english to be honest.
- overall i feel like to date leo you have to be loyal and honest. he loves his partner and would always protect them.

raph ❤️

- i feel like raph could genuinely love any type of person. doesn't matter if you're the exact opposite from him or similar to him. (personality wise)
- if you're not as aggressive as him, i could see you trying your best to comfort or calm him down from doing stupid crazy shit.
- "he's not worth it raph, let's go."
- "BUT-"
- "raph.."
- if you're generally calm and give raph the scary stern tone he always listens lol.
- if he rants to you about his brothers you always listen. sometimes, depending on the situation once he's cooled down, you may have to explain to him that his brothers aren't always to blame.
- raph can be a bit jealous? but he isn't a crazy guy, i just think he gets a bit insecure.
- if you're a human, i feel like he worries whenever you're at school or out in the world. there's so many other humans that you could just be with and he worries.
- he trusts you, but he's still a bit insecure.
- you reassure him, of course!
- you and him have lots of fun together! he's open to your hobbies and you're open to him showing you his own hobbies.
- raphael is a loyal boyfriend who does not like to let you down! he's always trying to go the extra mile just for you.
- he's a show off during training, obviously. he likes to flex his muscles or show off his skills. he gets embarrassed when mikey messes with him during training and he slips up.
- "MIKEY!!!"
- "Did i embarrass you in front of your partner raph? Hahahaha- DONT HURT ME IM SORRY-"
- even if raph appears tough on the outside he's such a baby when you're alone. he likes when you call him cheesy nicknames.
- he always gets so excited when you offer to cuddle with him. he's embarrassed when you tease him for it and laugh at his embarrassed expression.
- "STOP LAUGHING AT ME-"
- he's new to this whole relationship thing, but he always tries his best even if there's any setbacks or problems going on. raph's got your back, always!