"Yeah well. You are. You are going with me. And no, I am not talking no for an answer today." Maize smiles. Her smile makes me smile and look at her. What I would give to touch her cheek one more time. But all I can do now is look at her, talk to her and just know that she is here, with me always.

"Morning Kiss. Morning Maisy." Alex walks in and settles on my bed beside me.

"Morning Alex and Maize says morning too." Alex giggles. One thing this kid does is talk to Maize. When she first found out about me talking to Maize, she simply sat beside me and started talking herself. She never questioned or gave me a look. Something that made my heart feel full and every time she does this, I hug her just like right now.

"Kiss... Maisy help! Kiss..." Alex giggles and tries to free herself from my grasp.

Finally, I let her go after kissing her forehead. Then she runs out of my room. I laugh and get up to get ready for school. After showering and dressing. I go out to the breakfast table. And see both Tori and Liz there. I mean I thought they would be up, but I didn't think they would be waiting for me. They both give me a sweet smile and wish me morning. Then comes near me and pulls me in a bear hug. Okay. Weird. Sweet but weird.

"Umm...Tori? Liz? You guys okay?"

"Kris it's the start of your senior year today. You are a senior now. I just...I don't know I feel a little overwhelmed."

"I know what you mean babe. Kris is a grown up now. I just can't believe our little Kris, is a senior now." Liz adds after Tori. And I stare at the both of them.

"Ah! So that's why you guys are being weird this morning. Well, I am still 17 and in high school. Not an adult. A meager teenager." I tell them and Tori lifts her eyebrow up while Liz snorts.

"Meager teenager huh? By the way why did my daughter shout Maisy's name this morning?" Tori asks me. I get tensed which is noticed by Liz and Alex, who now hung her head low. Well Alex don't be sad or ashamed. I get that you tried to protect my secret but as Maize told me this morning, I need to let Tori in. And for that I need to tell her that I talk to my dead best friend and love of my life.

I breathed in deep, "Tori can I tell you later on?" I ask and pause. Tori gives me a look as Liz is just standing, no expression on her face. "Because I am sure we don't have time to discuss it right now since I have school. So, after school today?" Tori nods while Liz is still standing like a statue.

"Honey, you okay?" Tori asks Liz, Liz turns to look at her wife and nods. Still in shock it seems. Why though?

After breakfast we rushed off to school. Tori and Liz both went to drop me off today. I feel special. School was normal. Nothing much happened. It's a half day. That's always been the case when a new session starts. I definitely do not mind. I like the fact that teachers ease us back in. Not everyone though. I did feel a little weird today because I didn't see Diane. I miss her. And today I realized that she graduated, and I won't be seeing her in the hallway or during lunch. I just...I guess I knew. But witnessing it and experiencing it is different. To some extent I think it's good that we broke up otherwise I would have missed her a whole lot more.

My friends were there. Well except Silver and Mark, the later makes sense as he graduated but the former doesn't. Silver is so mysterious and coming from me that's something. Danny said he would find out why she wasn't in school today. That being said they already planned a senior party only for us at the hangout. I told them I have to talk to Tori. They didn't say anything just nodded. I just realized neither Amy nor Mark would be at the hangout as well. It feels a little weird without them. Even though Amy was the latest addition to the group, she still fit in perfectly. And we saw them during summer too, so the fact that they won't be in school has yet to register in our brains.