Headmaster

The next morning Jungkook wakes up to Jin giving him a blow job, to feel those perfectly pudgy lips on his skin is his weakness and for Jin it's hearing his husbands loud moans that make him very happy, pleasing Jungkook is the reason Jin was born. Jungkook knows he's lucky to have Seokjin's love and attention, Namjoon and many others almost succeeded in taking him away from Jungkook, that's why he will never be stupid or reckless with Seokjin's love. He grabs Jin's hair and start thrusting into his mouth, "so close baby, yea just like that, FUUUUCK", Jungkook yells out.

Jin makes his way back up his husband and kisses him, letting Jungkook taste himself on his tongue, "My naughty baby, best alarm clock ever", he says in his husky morning voice, "let's go shower." After Jungkook returned the favor in the shower they step out, drying each other off and then dress, they stop at their sons door and knock, "come in." Jin walks in and sees his son sitting on his bed texting, he sat next to him and pulled him into a hug, "Good morning sweetheart." "Morning Papa, are you mad at me", he asks sadly.

"We aren't mad Nicky, you stood up for someone who was weaker, we are so proud of you for that, but unfortunately no good deed goes unpunished, so today we are taking you to see Namjoon, you remember he is headmaster at a very Prestigious Private school", Jungkook ruffles his sons hair, "Jagger and Jax too." 

Nick smiles and nods his head, "I'll start getting ready, thank you Dad, thank you Papa for understanding", he says. "We both love you so much Nicky", Jungkook says kissing the top of his son's head. "I love you to dad", he says. "I'll make your favorite breakfast", Jin says kissing Nick's forehead, "I love you so much my Nicky", he says. "I love you too Papa", Nick smiles.

After getting dressed, he hears a knock on his door, "yea." "Hey, what do you think about this new school, my dad says we can come home every weekend and that Namjoon supposedly has been madly in love with Uncle Jin since high school", Jagger says. Nick looks at him, "excuse me, Namjoon wants my Papa, and my dads okay with that", Nick asks skeptically. "According to my dad Uncle Kook hates it, and doesn't allow Uncle Jin around Namjoon alone", Jagger says.

 Thinking back to all the times we saw Namjoon, papa and dad would fight afterward, "I already don't like this, but for my parents I'll deal, if he crosses the line with my Papa, him and I are going to have words. "Nick your parents are the poster children for perfect marriages, I doubt Namjoon could ever come between them, not without your dad killing him first.

"Boys breakfast is ready", Jin yells upstairs. They head to the kitchen and see Jax coming out of his room, they all walk into the kitchen together, Jagger and Jax kiss their Uncle Jin, "Morning Uncle Jungkook", Jax says. "Good morning Jax, where is your Appa." "He was on the phone with my Dad earlier, he should be down soon", Jax says grabbing French Toast and putting it on his plate. "So good Uncle Jinnie, how do you do it, my dad can't cook at all", Jagger says laughing. "Hey quit hating on me when I'm not here", Taehyung says walking into the kitchen kissing his son on the head. "Good morning Taehyungie", Jin says receiving a forehead kiss from Taehyung.

"Jax your Dad wants to see you this weekend", Jimin says coming into the kitchen. "He still stressing you out little brother", Jungkook asks. "Why I ever slept with that man I'll never know, I don't regret Jax, he's the best thing to ever happen to me, but his Dad is frustrating", Jimin says pinching the bridge of nose, "what time we meeting Namjoon today."

Namjoon

"Yea they are on the way now, I can't wait to see Jin, it's been to long, he's the only reason I agreed to let their kids come here, I hear they have turned into a bunch of trouble makers, doesn't surprise me seeing how Taehyung and the Jeons acted in school, I don't know what my Jin ever saw in Jeon Jungkook", Namjoon says into the phone, "yea I'll call you after they leave." About an hour later Namjoon hears a knock on his office door, "enter."

The Jeons, Parks, and Kim's file into the office, "wow brought the whole family, Jungkook long time no see", I say shaking his hand and hugging him. My eyes go right to Jin, fuck he's still so beautiful, and if my plan works, he will be mine soon, "Seokjin." I take his hand to kiss it, but Nicholas steps in and clears his throat, I drop Jin's hand, "Nicholas, how have you been." He nods, "Nice to see you again Mr. Kim." "Jimin, Jax, how have you both been", I ask shaking their hands. "Good Joon, Jax say hi to Mr. Kim", Jimin says. "Hi Mr. Kim, thank you for letting us attend your school", he says. "Taehyung, Jagger, it's nice to see you again also", I say shaking their hands.

"Its very nice to see you all again and I'm glad I can help out, as you know your parents and I are old friends, we all went to High School and College together, so I am happy that I can bring you guys into my school", I say sitting back down behind my desk. I hit the button on my intercom and asked my secretary to come in, when she walked in I asked her to get one of the teachers to show the boys around and for her to get all the admission papers ready. 

She bows and guides the three boys out of the office, I look at my friends and I can't help but to steal glances at Jin every chance I get, his smile is still the bright light in my life, the one thing I live for, "while they look around, let's talk shall we Jin, Jungkook tells me the boys were expelled." 

Instead of Jin speaking I see Jungkook squeeze his hand and proceeds to answer my question, "as I told you on the phone they were expelled for helping another student who was being bullied." I nod, "yes now I remember." He's still a possessive prick who won't let Jin near me, let alone talk to me, but that will all change soon enough.