Part 6

Yoongi: Babe, please talk to him for me.

Y / N: Who's it?

Yoongi: It's Taehyung and he keeps calling me wanting to do a prank call. Jimin's with him.

Y / N: Hahahaha! Give it to me.

He slid the phone to you. You accepted the call.

[On the call]

Taehyung, in a weird voice: HeLlO. PiZZa GuY TaLkINg. sIR, YoUR OrDeR wAs canCELLed bEcauSE We nO mORe sELl dOG fOod.

Y / N, in a weird voice: I'M SoRRy. I dIdN'T OrDer aNY DoG fOOd. I oRDEred ThReE cUP Of tEAs tO SpIlL ThEm tO mY CoUSIn.

You knew Taehyung from the other side was shocked. He whispers something that was barely audible.

Taehyung: Bro, I think we called the wrong number. Check again.

???: No, this is Yoongi Hyung's number.

Taehyung: But it sounds like a fat man that would steal my food.

He whispered weird things which made me mad.

Y / N: Excuse me! This is Y / N, Your lovely sister and not a fat man who'll steal your food. Annoy our date again and you'll have to pay for our whole trip to Paris.

With that, I ended the call while Yoongi in front of me laughed.

*Time skip*

You guys went home and were now almost done packing.

Yoongi: BABY, WHERE IS MY UNDERWEAR?

He shouts from the other room. You sigh. You were done packing with your clothes and were cleaning up while he still hadn't finished packing. You went to the other room and saw him almost swimming in clothes.

Y / N: Yoongi, Please wear glasses. What do you see in your bag?

He looked at you and then at his bag. Laughing out loud, he apologised to you. You were about to go out but he hugged you and fell on the bed together. He cuddles up closer to you.

Yoongi: Babe, aren't you tired?

Y / N: I am, but I need to finish cleaning up so we have proper rest till tomorrow. I don't know what bugs were biting you for you to make our flight at 3 in the morning.

You whined.

Yoongi: I'm sorry~~. I was looking for the earliest one since I have only three week off this time.

Y / N: That's fine.

You caressed his cheek and pecked his lips.

Y / N: Now let me finish cleaning up and you should finish packing so we can sleep early.

Yoongi: But I have a small problem.

Y / N: Hmm?

Yoongi: I saw your bra and now I'm hard.

Y / N: Yoongi-!