Repeating same mistake

Start from the beginning

"Hyung, it's the worst day of my life. And I don't how I'll survive. " I said. 

"Just how much important is Jae for you? " Taehyung asked. 

"Taehyung, it's not about how important she is. It's about her past and I don't want to repeat it. " I said as I looked at him. 

"Choose one. You or Jae? " Taehyung asked. 

"Don't be childish Taehyung. " I said. 

"Wait, what if I choose 'them'? We can choose both Jimin and Jae. " Namjoon said as he studied the contract. 

"How? " Taehyung asked. 

"Jimin, sign the contract. " Namjoon hyung said as I shot him a glare. 

"No way! Rule 15 says that Jae will have to date another idol and stay with him. Like what the fuck is their problem? We can't let her stay with some perverts! " I protested. 

"I think I know someone whom we can trust. " Namjoon hyung said as he smiled at me. 

A smile full of confidence, screaming, 'Trust me everything will be okay'.  

I nodded as I took a pen and signed the contract. 

"Now let's go. " Namjoon hyung said as I shook my head. 

"They said I can't leave the building until tomorrow. " I said as I looked at him. 

"What will you do now? " Taehyung asked. 

"Pay the price of my 'inconvenience'. " I said as I looked at them. 

"Where you'll stay? " Namjoon hyung asked. 

"In my studio. You two go home. You don't have to suffer because of me. " I said as I exited the room and headed to the elevator. 

"I'm going home then. " Taehyung said as he also came beside me and Namjoon hyung followed. 

I was a little sad because of what Taehyung said but still, he had already enough. 

I don't blame him. 

The door opened and we all got inside the elevator and I pressed 7 while Taehyung pressed the ground floor. I looked down. But he didn't even feel guilty for leaving me.

I exited the door at 7th floor and they both waved at me before the elevator door closed again. I was looking at the elevator screen which was showing 6..5..4..3..2..1..GF. 

"And now they're at the ground floor, leaving me here alone. " I said as I headed to my studio and opened the door with my fingerprint and locked it afterwards. 

I sat on my chair and opened the twitter as I saw Armies taking over the twitter with the trend #JaeMin. 

And our kissing video went viral as Armies cheered for us and wished us a happy life while some other commented bad things about us. 

I decided to ignore that cause I didn't want more things to make my mood worse. So, I searched RUN BTS as I watched some clips until there was a knock. 

"Who's there? " I asked looking at my wristwatch. It was past 2 at night. 

The person didn't say anything and knocked again. I stood up from my seat and opened the door. And there I saw a man with blankets and pillows. 

"Sir Kim Taehyung send you these. " The person said as a smile formed in my lips. 

"Oh shut up! You're so bad at imitating other's voice, Taehyung. " I laughed. 

"What? I thought I did a great job. " Taehyung whined. 

"Yes you did. " I said as my eyes became teary. 

"Oh, I know you're grateful. Now you don't have to shed tears for that. " Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes. 

"No....I thought you really left me. I was feeling so lonely. " I said as I looked at him and his eyes softened. 

"How could you think that? " He hugged me as he said,
"I'll never leave you unless the world falls apart. " 

"Promise? " 

"Gosh, pinky promise. " He said as he held his pinky out. 

"No way! You again will make fun of my pinky. What do you think? I'll fall for your trick again? " I said pouting. 

"Fine. Promise. " He ruffled my hair as he placed the blanket on the couch and asked,
"Which movie? " 

I smiled as I answered,
"Whatever you like. " 

He nodded as he searched for some movies. 

After watching the movie we fell asleep as a knock woke us up from our sleep in the morning. I rubbed my eyes before going to the door. I opened the door as I faced manager-nim. 

"Did you signed the contract? " He asked. 

I nodded. 

"Good. " He smirked as he looked behind me and saw Taehyung sleeping. 

"Had a good night, I see. " He looked at me. 

"I hope we can leave now right? " I asked and he nodded. 

"Yes. We're heading to your dorm so better hurry up. " He said as he walked away. 

I went to Taehyung and woke him up as we followed him to the van and headed to our dorm. 

As we were passing through the hallway as I heard Jungkook saying,
"Jae fainted. "

"What?! " Suga hyung shouted.

"What you did? " Jin hyung asked as we reached to the kitchen as saw a panting Jungkook and Jin hyung. 

"I-I....I kissed her. " Jungkook said. 

On no....Same mistake

"You did what?! " Manager-nim asked. 

Jungkook looked behind as his face turned pale as soon as he saw Manager-nim. 

"M-manager-nim? " He stuttered. 

This is bad.... 

Author's note : 

Heyo, perverts! ♡

Sorry, my lovely frand Intoxicated_Love22 suggested me that I should call you perverts as the book's name is House of Perverts lmao. 

Hope you don't mind~

Oh and....

STREAM PERMISSION TO DANCE!!  〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Borahae 💜💜💜💜