Repeating same mistake

Start from the beginning

"But I just know that what I did was for good. Good for Jae. " I said looking down. 

"As if we'll believe yo- " Manager-nim started to say but PD-nim cut him off and said,
"Okay, I believe you. " 

I looked at him with my teary eyes as he continued,
"But you must sign a contract for that. " 

"I will! " I said not thinking twice. 

"I'm giving you 12 hours for thinking. " PD-nim looked at the watch and said again,
"It's 12 am now. You have time till tomorrow 12 pm. And read the contract carefully before signing it. " 

I nodded as he motioned something to manager-nim and he nodded before giving me a paper writing 'CONTRACT' in the front page. 

"Stay the night here in the HYBE building. Call whoever in the world for suggestion. " Manager-nim said as he left the room along with PD-nim. 

I left a shaky cry as I fall on the floor with a loud thud. 

"Why didn't you tell them the truth? Now look at you. " Taehyung scolded but it wasn't helping in any way in that situation. 

"I did it for saving Jae's dignity. If I had told them then I would be very selfish. " I looked down. 

"You.... Just do whatever you like. You're just too selfless. " Taehyung said as he called someone and left the room. 

I turned the front page and saw the highlighted paras. 

Cause of the inconvenience

Member who caused the inconvenience

And there I saw a picture of mine. Under the picture written Park Jimin.

I was feeling like the most wanted serial killer. 

My hands being shaky, I turned another page as I saw the rules of the contract and in the last written 'I agree □ '.

And then a small space for me to sign. 

I started reading the rules. 

RULES :

1) You won't be in the same unit with Jae for 6 months. 

2) You can't publish any duet song with Jae. 

3) You can't be close to Jae on screen and better be away from her off-screen too because of the dispatch and paparazzi. 

4) You have to declare that you two aren't in a relation and finish the relation.

And so on.... 

I smiled as I read rule no. 4. 

"How will I end something which I haven't even started? " I let out a frustrated laugh. 

Everything was tolerable but the last rule caught my eyes as I felt myself burning in rage. 

"It means if I sign this Jae will be forced to do this? " I asked myself as there was no one else in the empty cold room.

"This is crazy! " I slammed my fist in the table as I scoffed. 

"Jimin-ah! " The door busted open with Taehyung and behind him was Namjoon hyung. 

I smiled weakly at him as I said,
"Hyung you were right. I got no jams. Now help me get my jams back. " 

"Jimin. " Namjoon hyung just called my name as he crashed me in a tight hug.